Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

26 Pages«<1718192021>»
Introduction
emilcoff
#364 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 9:47:59 PM(UTC)
emilcoff

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 10 post(s)
im sure they are working on it
jh.dunkelheit
#365 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 9:59:35 PM(UTC)
jh.dunkelheit

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
neol23
#366 Posted : Saturday, August 29, 2015 4:05:28 AM(UTC)

Any update? I thought they will update only server data, as for previous version...
It seems it's more complicated...

Great work, though - very very useful for new players, who does not have real money to invest and play for pleasure only.
botmaker
#367 Posted : Saturday, August 29, 2015 9:10:09 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 75 post(s)
neol23;28977 wrote:
Any update? I thought they will update only server data, as for previous version...
It seems it's more complicated...

Great work, though - very very useful for new players, who does not have real money to invest and play for pleasure only.

>_> ...
http://www.hearthranger....nd-Tournament-cards.aspx
HeaveNBR
#368 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 4:36:37 PM(UTC)

perfect thankz a lot!
kaylersl
#369 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 9:03:02 AM(UTC)

i have a problem.. it shows "Game not connected" for my daily quest tab but my game is already running
mrloba
#370 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 8:30:20 PM(UTC)

works great and the win rates are 100% for 10 games
OoDex
#371 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 6:32:56 AM(UTC)

I get the "ERR_RUSH4X_ACCOUNT_UNAUTHORIZED".
I put in the log in adress from this site and password, do I have to pay for the bot?
JoyAdmin
#372 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 10:26:20 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Hearthranger bot is free of use during open beta test.

Ensure you have input the correct name and password, and don't use non English character in your password.

ecrisostos
#373 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 9:15:22 AM(UTC)

Hello, great bot by the way. I've been boting for a couple of days now and its great.

Today I found out the "Find your best deck option", and and after trying to use it, I realized that I had to be an Unlimited user to be able to use it.

I misread that and bought the 3 day trial...... and of course, the deck building option is not available for me..

I just wanted to ask and does the 3 day trial provides? If it won't let me use the deck building option, it has to do something to be diferent from free.

I know I fucked up it was my mistake for not reading, I just want to know if the trial payement gives me something better.
JoyAdmin
#374 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 12:35:58 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Free users will have more restrictions in the near future.
kierke
#375 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 3:16:07 AM(UTC)

I scrolled through these forums for awhile now and am looking for a comprehensive answer, I see people posting/boasting huge win rates and an active community but I am rank 21 (where it started) with 0% win rate after about 30 games, most turns the bot doesn't play cards and doesn't even hero power when many plays to be done.

What would we need to diagnose the problem? Trying to get warrior portrait and rogue portrait, i just did the basic install, any recommendations to get win rate up?
minhua
#378 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 4:00:53 AM(UTC)

How It Plays: The nunchuk serves as the flight stick, and you tilt and twist appropriately to steer. The analog stick is the throttle, and it can be a bit tricky initially to get the hang of managing the throttle and steering with the same hand. Fortunately, Combat Wings is fairly forgiving when it comes to the physics of flight, focusing on fun over strict realism.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Check out our latest developments Runescape Gold(PS4,Xbox One, PC) and FUT 16 Coins
jeanjean22
#376 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 2:25:39 AM(UTC)

kierke;29655 wrote:
I scrolled through these forums for awhile now and am looking for a comprehensive answer, I see people posting/boasting huge win rates and an active community but I am rank 21 (where it started) with 0% win rate after about 30 games, most turns the bot doesn't play cards and doesn't even hero power when many plays to be done.

What would we need to diagnose the problem? Trying to get warrior portrait and rogue portrait, i just did the basic install, any recommendations to get win rate up?

Don't use silverfish.
Primal
#377 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 10:37:00 AM(UTC)

kierke;29655 wrote:

Sounds like you need to unblock your DLLs... Here is how: http://www.hearthranger....hearthranger-folder.aspx
Minibower
#379 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2015 10:15:56 AM(UTC)

wtf this bot is still free? i stopped with heartstone cause i thought open beta is over XD lets download heartstone nice :D

SamriumCobalt
#380 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 9:58:22 AM(UTC)

Game from Blizzard are so good than ppl need bot to play it, i already used it on Diablo3, i suggere ppl stop play those game, they just searching more money forget game pls.
Don't let future dict us our way, but dict yours !
sputa
#381 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2015 7:15:40 AM(UTC)

Guys i never reach legend but on my account i have all the cards and i'm scared that i will get banned if i will use this bot whats your opinion should i start using this ?
oijkn
#382 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2015 7:41:16 AM(UTC)
oijkn

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 93 post(s)
sputa;30850 wrote:
Guys i never reach legend but on my account i have all the cards and i'm scared that i will get banned if i will use this bot whats your opinion should i start using this ?

It's your choice man ! For my part i use it for a long time and today i still using it :) but of course one day Blizzard can catch you or me ^^
sputa
#383 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2015 7:46:42 AM(UTC)

oijkn;30857 wrote:
It's your choice man ! For my part i use it for a long time and today i still using it :) but of course one day Blizzard can catch you or me ^^

thank you for the answer! i'll consider if use it or not but i'm so scared to lose all my cards in it
26 Pages«<1718192021>»