Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages123>»
Next Special Edition Discussion
JoyAdmin
#1 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 9:46:55 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4442 time(s) in 1595 post(s)
Farming wisdom?
Farming gems?
Farming essence?
Farming unique items?
What's the most wanted function?

We're listening =)
6 users thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
dhabei on 7/31/2013(UTC), 99002875 on 8/1/2013(UTC), vesanoid on 8/3/2013(UTC), leschwitz on 8/17/2013(UTC), onlineALEX on 8/26/2013(UTC), smith08 on 10/4/2013(UTC)
oregontime
#2 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 9:58:58 AM(UTC)
oregontime

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 16 post(s)
1)I prefer a more effective COMBAT SYSTEM, like :

Walk while casting
Evade hits of monsters
Walk/Teleport to healingitem when health is under 25% also during combats
Priority to cast the strongest spells only on bosses/strongest monster

Tell me if it is possible. A more effective combat system is useful to farm in harder dungeons (and also to farm bosses)

2) After leaving the dungeon, re-enter faster than now

3)A system that allow us to choose the route to do in a dungeon
5 users thanked oregontime for this useful post.
Guillermomaster on 7/31/2013(UTC), leschwitz on 8/17/2013(UTC), vip22 on 8/20/2013(UTC), magoici on 9/8/2013(UTC), testebot1 on 9/9/2013(UTC)
ztrool
#7 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 10:22:03 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
JoyAdmin;11341 wrote:
Farming wisdom?
Farming gems?
Farming essence?
Farming unique items?

We're listening =)

1. Glyphs of power
2. Crystals of truth
3. Gems
4. Andermant
5. unique items
6. Blue essence

In that priority order

allso event stuff like:
Lost truth event: Pressing geode and pick up Pure viscanium in map FBI HQ (if you have pickaxe in inventory
Fullmoone event: Clearing varholm, then click portal to varholm and clear again, etc, etc...
kristian
#8 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 10:39:34 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 15 post(s)
ztrool;11346 wrote:
1. Glyphs of power
2. Crystals of truth
3. Gems
4. Andermant
5. unique items
6. Blue essence

In that priority order

allso event stuff like:
Lost truth event: Pressing geode and pick up Pure viscanium in map FBI HQ (if you have pickaxe in inventory
Fullmoone event: Clearing varholm, then click portal to varholm and clear again, etc, etc...

All this points u can already farm very good at dragoncaverns.

What i really want, would be an option where the bot is auto leveling a champ from 1-15.

Regards
1 user thanked kristian for this useful post.
vagelis_arapoglou on 7/29/2013(UTC)
oregontime
#10 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 11:42:03 AM(UTC)
oregontime

kristian;11347 wrote:

What i really want, would be an option where the bot is auto leveling a champ from 1-15.

Regards

if there was a better combat system u could do it.... SO you need what i asked for, right?
ArxoN
#12 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 12:05:56 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
You should fix current bugs first, improve combat routine,new version essence lags, orbs picking is slow too... i think thats more important than adding new farming locations : )
dsobot2033
#13 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 12:22:47 PM(UTC)
dsobot2033

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Hi,
Isn't PVP time yet ?!

you can add 5v5 Special Edition by programming the bot to go straight to the flag "fighting players on the road" ...then bring the flag back "without fighting",
for DsoBot Devs you can enter the 5v5 arena from Ellonidos it ll be empty to do tests,
and trust me no one can notice that !

In return as result we can get :

• Hornor points to reach PvP lvl40 "for me the Shield Crystal Skill ll help a lot all over this game".

• The Epic mount "by doing 5v5 quest".

I hope you guys like it cause I do :))

Thanks.
oregontime
#14 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 12:37:10 PM(UTC)
oregontime

dsobot2033;11350 wrote:
Hi,
Isn't PVP time yet ?!

you can add 5v5 Special Edition by programming the bot to go straight to the flag "fighting players on the road" ...then bring the flag back "without fighting",
for DsoBot Devs you can enter the 5v5 arena from Ellonidos it ll be empty to do tests,
and trust me no one can notice that !

In return as result we can get :

• Hornor points to reach PvP lvl40 "for me the Shield Crystal Skill ll help a lot all over this game".

• The Epic mount "by doing 5v5 quest".

I hope you guys like it cause I do :))

Thanks.

I think pvp bot si useful only to get banned. It can't give Much hobor points because often u will lose with bot, for the dame reason it cant give you special mounts....
1 user thanked oregontime for this useful post.
Leonida on 10/29/2013(UTC)
ztrool
#9 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 12:52:05 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
kristian;11347 wrote:

Regards

No you cant, only thing you farm good there is andermant, wich is listed as priority 4 on my list
ArxoN
#16 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 12:58:37 PM(UTC)

Im AGAINST PVP bot too. Not only it will increase chance to be banned but also will ruin the only fun part of this game.. I enjoy gearing my character to be better at pvp. Fighting against other bots will ruin all the fun...
oregontime
#20 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 1:28:05 PM(UTC)
oregontime

ArxoN;11354 wrote:
Im AGAINST PVP bot too. Not only it will increase chance to be banned but also will ruin the only fun part of this game.. I enjoy gearing my character to be better at pvp. Fighting against other bots will ruin all the fun...

Totally agree with you
dsobot2033
#15 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 1:31:26 PM(UTC)
dsobot2033

oregontime;11351 wrote:
I think pvp bot si useful only to get banned. It can't give Much hobor points because often u will lose with bot, for the dame reason it cant give you special mounts....

I dont think so, in 5v5 there are more then player to decide the winning of the battle !
ex: when I fight at 5v5 I fight give any attention what other doing but to get the flag and its best way to win so if I see one help on that I consider him as helper !!!
for this reason bot ll never detected if Devs can add a "SPECIAL EDITION" mode not a char that run everywhere without an objective !!!
so please don't spell the ban word without reading all the topic and get a little imagination on how is that ll work !!! READ first !!!
I see it very important for every player to get fame lvl40 asap so we can be able to reach the 45 skill too.
dsobot2033
#17 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 1:39:55 PM(UTC)
dsobot2033

ArxoN;11354 wrote:

READ first!!! we discusting a SPECIAL EDITION mode !
IF this bot ruin the fun of this game go kiss bugpoint azz and pay them money to get ander and don't use dsobot to farm ander!
all my respect to this program team they made my life easier I pay em a 12$ and i got like 70k ander hahaha what a deal!
1 user thanked dsobot2033 for this useful post.
vagelis_arapoglou on 7/29/2013(UTC)
oregontime
#21 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 1:50:36 PM(UTC)
oregontime

Of course i've read it!

i've done a lot of pvp (i'm pretty sure, much more than you) an di think that a bot can't substitute a real player intelligence. The bot will play very bad in PVP, why?
Because the bot can't fight like a good player!
Come on if the combat system will not be improved, there is no hope that it can fight in PVP!

If i would run in 5 vs 5 in order to take the flag, surely i will be killed, maybe if i'm lucky, in the middle of the map!

Moreover u say that you can not be found because everyone goes to take the flag. THAT ISN'T TRUE. The bot will do always the same way to get the flag, everyone in that match will see that you run always in the same way and always use the same direction!
So u can be found! And really you can be banned!
dsobot2033
#22 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 2:13:36 PM(UTC)
dsobot2033

oregontime;11359 wrote:
Of course i've read it!

i've done a lot of pvp (i'm pretty sure, much more than you) an di think that a bot can't substitute a real player intelligence. The bot will play very bad in PVP, why?
Because the bot can't fight like a good player!
Come on if the combat system will not be improved, there is no hope that it can fight in PVP!

If i would run in 5 vs 5 in order to take the flag, surely i will be killed, maybe if i'm lucky, in the middle of the map!

Moreover u say that you can not be found because everyone goes to take the flag. THAT ISN'T TRUE. The bot will do always the same way to get the flag, everyone in that match will see that you run always in the same way and always use the same direction!
So u can be found! And really you can be banned!

Well just to notice "for me" 5v5 is just to run to get the flag nothing else and I do that All the time (but am not bot xD),
and like I said before If you run 5v5 as a bot its not about winning there is no way you win if you are bot !! its up to Other Players, so that's why I suggest this road of doing 5v5 "Just to do not be noticed" well there is no one can suspect bot that way ! ""only if you are playing a LOT with groups""
So losing/winning in the end of a day you can be rewarded 100k honer points and like 20 wins is fair enough for me.
oregontime
#23 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 2:18:35 PM(UTC)
oregontime

dsobot2033;11360 wrote:
Well just to notice "for me" 5v5 is just to run to get the flag nothing else and I do that All the time (but am not bot xD),
and like I said before If you run 5v5 as a bot its not about winning there is no way you win if you are bot !! its up to Other Players, so that's why I suggest this road of doing 5v5 "Just to do not be noticed" well there is no one can suspect bot that way ! ""only if you are playing a LOT with groups""
So losing/winning in the end of a day you can be rewarded 100k honer points and like 20 wins is fair enough for me.

I think that 100k honor and 20 win is a dream, but impossible...
That's only my idea, let's see what devs think :)
dsobot2033
#24 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 2:34:11 PM(UTC)
dsobot2033

oregontime;11361 wrote:
I think that 100k honor and 20 win is a dream, but impossible...
That's only my idea, let's see what devs think :)

For some players its true totally agree due to there lvl or the very low status,
but even so you can do some maths no ?! in 24h you can play saying 250 battle so what are the chances and the honer points that you can get ?
ArxoN
#18 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 3:44:43 PM(UTC)

dsobot2033;11358 wrote:
READ first!!! we discusting a SPECIAL EDITION mode !
IF this bot ruin the fun of this game go kiss bugpoint azz and pay them money to get ander and don't use dsobot to farm ander!
all my respect to this program team they made my life easier I pay em a 12$ and i got like 70k ander hahaha what a deal!

What are you talking about ? Im using paid version too. I have nothing against using bot to gain andermant and other stuff but im strictly again use bot in PvP. You can get levels, gold, glyphs, anders all by using this bot. You can gear yourself for pvp very easily. But using bot for pvp is not fun aymore...
vagelis_arapoglou
#25 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 4:20:30 PM(UTC)
vagelis_arapoglou

Man

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 12 post(s)
JoyAdmin;11341 wrote:
Farming wisdom?
Farming gems?
Farming essence?
Farming unique items?

We're listening =)

i think first you must fix the combat and then i like to farm unique items!!!!!! i have kill over 1000 times Khalys hard and did not get anything!!!!!! i am despert!!!!!!!
dsobot2033
#19 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 4:41:03 PM(UTC)
dsobot2033

ArxoN;11364 wrote:
What are you talking about ? Im using paid version too. I have nothing against using bot to gain andermant and other stuff but im strictly again use bot in PvP. You can get levels, gold, glyphs, anders all by using this bot. You can gear yourself for pvp very easily. But using bot for pvp is not fun aymore...

So for you it is about Fun or not ?!

Ok let me clarify some points and think again:

• This 5v5-SE is about fame levelling up and doing some quests (Epic mount, daily-Q, events...) in other word it is useful.

• This 5v5-SE is meant to be used when have busy time"work, family time..." so when I have free time to play DSO YES i ll enjoy doing some battles with my fame lvl40 char.
    Note: it ll be better if we run this few hours per day.

• This 5v5-SE is a diversity of DSOBOT project so some users ll prefer to farm ander and that's fine!

• This 5v5-SE "IF it is well defined by DsoBot Devs and am sure they can, I trust em" it ll be FULL secured.

So guys be reasonable and think about the good of all users !
6 Pages123>»