Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Will not save settings for 'Auto Stop/Reconnect'
w9allday3
#1 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2023 5:38:52 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
My task editor will not save settings in the 'Auto Stop/Reconnect Option' tab. I can make changes just fine, but then if I click 'Save' then re-open the task editor to confirm the changes were made, it reverts back.

It does seem to save certain aspects, like if I check 'Automatically stop if my bot rank climbs to ___' it will still be checked when I re-open, but it refuses to save certain ranks like if I put '0' in the blank (for Legend).

See video clip here for example of this issue: https://youtu.be/JvEOLviqh3I

Note: due to how my recording software and HearthRanger interact, the second time I open the Task Editor I had to re-enable that window in the capture scene, so that's what you will see in the recording. I re-enable that window capture, then have to resize it and move it back into position.

If you need any info from me just let me know, this is a very replicable error.

EDIT: just noticed there is a second line for 'Stop after number of games played >= ___'
the one I used was the one below, the one above worked just fine (and in fact changed the setting of the one below to match the changes I made). So Im guessing this menu tab is under work by the devs and will be fixed in a future patch? And the one with bugs was pushed so we could have a working bot to play games at least? Just my guess!
1 user thanked w9allday3 for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 1/21/2023(UTC)