Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Hearthstone patch 24.4 - Bot not working
smokemonster
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2022 4:18:17 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi,

since the new Hearthstone patch today (24.4) the bot (newest version 14.8.4.0) is not working anymore.
If you want to start a task it just repeats "TransitStateMachineFromOffline" but nothing happens.

Under "Edit task" it shows the error "Game not connected." in the upper right corner.

Does anybody else have this problem or is the bot still working for you?

Greetings.
GaugeGuy
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2022 5:00:50 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Same for me, not working and get the same message.
1 user thanked GaugeGuy for this useful post.
smokemonster on 9/27/2022(UTC)
whitegandalf
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2022 7:23:30 PM(UTC)

Well bot needs an update after hs patch so just be patient and it will come probably soon.
limlimg
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2022 10:53:55 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
This is part of the routine after every game update, yet people ask every time.
1 user thanked limlimg for this useful post.
smokemonster on 9/28/2022(UTC)
smokemonster
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2022 7:45:41 AM(UTC)

limlimg;62575 wrote:
This is part of the routine after every game update, yet people ask every time.

I did not know this, that these routines after patches exist.
Could you please link to the post/topic, where this is explained by the team?

Maybe it would be good to put some sticky-post on the top of "Errors, Bugs And Crash Report (HSBOT)" to avoid such posts (like this topic), if the devs are always tracking the Hearthstone-updates themselves?

I thought the "Errors, Bugs And Crash Report (HSBOT)" section of the forum was there to help the devs and inform them about errors after patches.

Maybe some developer could clarify on that, if it is wanted or not to post errors after new Hearthstone-updates to help/inform them.
limlimg
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2022 11:01:13 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
smokemonster;62576 wrote:
I did not know this, that these routines after patches exist.
Could you please link to the post/topic, where this is explained by the team?

Maybe it would be good to put some sticky-post on the top of "Errors, Bugs And Crash Report (HSBOT)" to avoid such posts (like this topic), if the devs are always tracking the Hearthstone-updates themselves?

I thought the "Errors, Bugs And Crash Report (HSBOT)" section of the forum was there to help the devs and inform them about errors after patches.

Maybe some developer could clarify on that, if it is wanted or not to post errors after new Hearthstone-updates to help/inform them.

I can see your rigour. Sorry I don't have a source for my statement. It is just my personal experience. Also I find it very reasonable that the bot needs to be updated for different versons of game clients, especially for game updates that add new content.

Now that you asked, I have to admit that I don't actually know whether the developers do or do not need these reports.
1 user thanked limlimg for this useful post.
smokemonster
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2022 1:02:59 PM(UTC)

limlimg;62577 wrote:
I can see your rigour. Sorry I don't have a source for my statement. It is just my personal experience. Also I find it very reasonable that the bot needs to be updated for different versons of game clients, especially for game updates that add new content.

Now that you asked, I have to admit that I don't actually know whether the developers do or do not need these reports.

Thank you very much for your reply.

As I am only interested in helping, I am hoping that someone of the team can clarify on this, weather posting errors after a Hearthstone patch helps them or not.

Greetings.
spike12312
#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2022 3:35:48 PM(UTC)

Well I'm not an admin, but its is obvious from the history that EVERY TIME there is an update, there is a short period of the bot not working, followed by an update which lets the bot work again.

SMOKEMONSTER, even you have been through this once already during the last update. Remember what happened? Nothing is different from that time to this time.

I am certain they are aware of the update and the need to patch the bot.

Once they have a chance to write the new code, the bot will be updated and will then be compatible with the current version of the game.

Keep in mind that code likely has to be written for each new card!

This pattern has repeated at least a half dozen times already in this thread, once with each of the last several updates.

Just be patient brethren, we will all be back botting shortly.

PCE
1 user thanked spike12312 for this useful post.
smokemonster
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2022 4:11:23 PM(UTC)

spike12312;62580 wrote:
Well I'm not an admin, but its is obvious from the history that EVERY TIME there is an update, there is a short period of the bot not working, followed by an update which lets the bot work again.

SMOKEMONSTER, even you have been through this once already during the last update. Remember what happened? Nothing is different from that time to this time.

I am certain they are aware of the update and the need to patch the bot.

Once they have a chance to write the new code, the bot will be updated and will then be compatible with the current version of the game.

Keep in mind that code likely has to be written for each new card!

This pattern has repeated at least a half dozen times already in this thread, once with each of the last several updates.

Just be patient brethren, we will all be back botting shortly.

PCE

Hi spike12312, thank you for your evaluation.

It could be as you assume or it could be the other way round.
Blizzard sometimes tells us a new patch very few days in advance.
Maybe the devs find it helpful, not to have to track every patch every day, but be informed by their users, when a new patch arrives, through a forum post in "Errors, Bugs And Crash Report (HSBOT)".
I do not know if the devs are rather hearthstone daily players like some of us, or if they only enjoy programming the bot and are thankful for some information of their users coming to them via email-notification via a new post in the "Errors, Bugs And Crash Report (HSBOT)" section.

Let me assure you: it is not impatience that lets me write a topic, when the bot does not work right after a patch. I am a very pleased customer and enjoying every day of my 365 day license.

Like i wrote before, I just want to help the devs in case they are not hearthstone-addicted, but just enjoy programming the bot and have an email-notification for the "Errors, Bugs And Crash Report (HSBOT)", so they do not have to track blizzard updates that frequently.

If the devs tell us not to post in the first 24 hours after a new patch, maybe through a sticky-post saying so, I will not do that again...until then, I am trying to help.

Greetings.
1 user thanked smokemonster for this useful post.
GaugeGuy on 9/28/2022(UTC)
trigedy
#10 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2022 5:16:30 PM(UTC)

hi, there was a software update to version 14.8.5.0 but it still doesn't work, the error is: " failed to connect bot server to retrieve card data." bot stopped.
I hope there is another update soon
spike12312
#12 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2022 11:13:48 AM(UTC)

I can extract and install the bot, but when it tries to connect to HS, I get the error: Login Failed:ERR_RUSH4X_ACCOUNT_UNAUTHORIZED
JoyAdmin
#13 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2022 12:32:37 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4538 time(s) in 1636 post(s)
spike12312;62588 wrote:
I can extract and install the bot, but when it tries to connect to HS, I get the error: Login Failed:ERR_RUSH4X_ACCOUNT_UNAUTHORIZED

Ensure to enter correct name and password in task editor.
spike12312
#14 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2022 2:53:46 PM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;62589 wrote:
Ensure to enter correct name and password in task editor.

Yup, that fixed it. Thank you for the quick response, and thanks for the software!