Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How is the menu traversed by the bot?
MrSirDoe
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2022 5:04:43 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 5 post(s)
It is not clicking on the options, I know because I can make a new account and get to places that are inaccessible.

My main concern is hearthranger claims not to use injection, and is it possible this could lead to a mass ban wave by detecting people who traveled the menu in that way.

Don't believe me? try it yourself new hearthstone account before you even play your first tutorial tell it to go play standard or one of the solo adventures (not all of them work) or even tavern brawl and you will see what I mean.
MrSirDoe
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2022 5:42:53 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Bump because.. No reply after forever... Not that it will likely result in anything.
BigCritsBigHits
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2022 1:47:36 AM(UTC)

Hi, First time poster but Hearthranger looked interesting to me, especially with their ability to add custom configurations.

From what I can tell Hearthranger actually "moves a cursor" around and "clicks".
The cursors position is saved internally so if you were to move your mouse around on the screen it would appear to teleport when Hearthranger goes to make an action.

As far as I can tell they don't perform injection, just a lot of UI processing that may process elements you can't see yet but exist.