Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Three most important features for all Mercs players
FaceHunter222
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2022 4:24:44 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I've been using the mercenary bot since very beginning and so far have all mercs maxxed out except the last 6 just released. Unlike constructed Hearthstone, this mode's goal is to farm instead of win games with real players. In that sense, all the features we need for this mode, regardless what state you are in, are:

1. (Stage one) Farm Mysterious stranger node and complete tasks, to get a sizable mercenary collection. The bot is already doing well in that, no need to add more features. People reported that recently bot is no longer picking up Mysterious stranger task, which needs to be fixed.

2. (Stage two) Efficiently farming heroic 1-1 to max out all mercs. The bot currently can do that, but with room for improvement:
(1) Please pick spirit healer whenever possible, specifically for heroic 1-1.
(2) Don't come back to village screen and immediate start the next encounter.
(3) Choose rewards after each encounter faster. Sometimes my bot took >10 seconds to pick a reward.
These are not very urgent, but would significantly shorten the farming time since we will spend majority of our time in this stage compared with the other two.

3. (Stage three) Target farm new stage to collect newly released mercs.
Right now, I'm still missing Deathwing and Drek'Thar and there is no way to use the bot to farm them.
Fire comp is currently the strongest comp that can almost complete clear any stage blindly if the bot can do the following:
(1) Always start with Balinda, Bardon and Ragnaros on board. If bot can allow us to specify which mercs to put on board first, or always hard code it to start with these three, it would be good enough.
(2) Balinda always uses first hero power with its water elemental always targets slowest enemy; Bardon and Ragnaros always pick second hero power. If bot can allow us to specify hero power priority through some profile, it would be best. But hard coding it is also good enough.
(3) (Optional) Always pick up "+Fire Damage" reward after each encounter whenever possible.

This should allow us to target farm any stage when they come out.
1 user thanked FaceHunter222 for this useful post.
AdnTotor on 3/19/2022(UTC)
AdnTotor
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2022 6:18:21 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
As said on my post for hotfixes, it would be indeed great to fix adventurer and 1-1.
Moreover i give u a huge thumbs up on you third suggestion it would be very easy to farm specific coins for characters you don't have
1 user thanked AdnTotor for this useful post.
FaceHunter222 on 3/19/2022(UTC)
gemate
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2022 12:17:18 AM(UTC)

Signed on 03:17:06 GMT Wednesday, 23 March 2022
Space
#4 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2022 2:51:38 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 11 post(s)
I support, adding the ability to use a profile would greatly improve this mode - perhaps one of the players on the forum could make good settings for farming ... The creators of the bot quickly abandoned the mode ... it can at least be accelerated and banned every time to exit the menu and re-create exactly the same team?