Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

how to make the secret mage combo config?
qqkkrandom3721
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2020 3:41:08 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

keep the "Arcane Flakmage" for secret aoe combo.

sometimes keep the "Ancient Mysteries" 0 cost secret in hand,don't play it immediately
when also "Arcane Flakmage" in hand and Opponent's board could be clean.

thx!!
eurynome
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 3:21:17 PM(UTC)

Flakmage isn't the only offender.

Secret Crystal Runner is sometimes played onto the board where the opponent can easily trade their 5/1 (or mage 4/1) for free next turn.

Occult Conjurer isn't always a good play option if it's not getting the secret bonus, and you're almost out of cards.

E.g. Bot plays conjurer (4/4) without a secret on deck, plays Torch into 5/5 Crystal Runner. Next turn I have an empty hand and the opponent trades the now 5/1 Crystal Runner into my Conjurer for near-nothing.

Bot uses Cloud Prince a) without a secret on deck b) into an inefficient target (like a 1/1 token)

The bot plays poorly around Hunter Secrets.

E.g. Hunter plays a secret, I have a Flakmage on board (3/2). Bot plays second Flakmage without checking for Explosive trap, now both Flakmages are dead.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a very good deck/bot. with some tweaks it could easily hit Legend. Learning to save Counterspell for massive swing turns e.g. Paladin's turn 9 Libram of Hope is a big issue.
nerdrage
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 7:18:17 PM(UTC)

eurynome;60951 wrote:
Flakmage isn't the only offender.

Secret Crystal Runner is sometimes played onto the board where the opponent can easily trade their 5/1 (or mage 4/1) for free next turn.

Occult Conjurer isn't always a good play option if it's not getting the secret bonus, and you're almost out of cards.

E.g. Bot plays conjurer (4/4) without a secret on deck, plays Torch into 5/5 Crystal Runner. Next turn I have an empty hand and the opponent trades the now 5/1 Crystal Runner into my Conjurer for near-nothing.

Bot uses Cloud Prince a) without a secret on deck b) into an inefficient target (like a 1/1 token)

The bot plays poorly around Hunter Secrets.

E.g. Hunter plays a secret, I have a Flakmage on board (3/2). Bot plays second Flakmage without checking for Explosive trap, now both Flakmages are dead.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a very good deck/bot. with some tweaks it could easily hit Legend. Learning to save Counterspell for massive swing turns e.g. Paladin's turn 9 Libram of Hope is a big issue.

if you got the time to invest , you can make a customconfig and it will do everything u want