Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Demon Hunter Wild Legend (with config)
pdude
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 9:34:49 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Demon Hunter

Mode:Wild

Deck code:
Quote:
AAEBAea5AwSvBJ74AsO8A9a+Aw22E5fBAqbvAv2nA6K3A8S8A96+A8fGA9TIA/fIA/nIA/7IA/LJAwA=

This is the first build I have released. I don't know the exact win rate, but I think it's around 55-60% from Diamond 5 - Legend (possibly higher in casual or lower ranks). I built this really quickly today, and I know there are issues. I will continue to update the config and fix problems. I hope you guys like it. Please let me know what you think.

Please post any misplays you see so that I can fix them.

Repo with files here

Direct download of zip containing all files here

Updates:
I have uploaded V2 of my config. This should fix a lot of problems. There are still a couple of issues that I need to work out how to fix. There will be a new version in the coming days, but please try this version and give feedback.

Update:
The deck in its current state is not really good. I would recommend not using it currently. Give me a few days to see if I can improve things and check back then.

Please post feedback to let me know your thoughts and I will continue to release new stuff.
5 users thanked pdude for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 6/16/2020(UTC), Qybah on 6/17/2020(UTC), SzDoriitos on 6/18/2020(UTC), transudo on 6/20/2020(UTC), Pliskin on 6/26/2020(UTC)
Qybah
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 3:27:55 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Seems promising, this is perhaps the first configuration and deck which I have seen on forum hitting legends.
Will be trying!
pdude
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 11:59:56 AM(UTC)

Just keep in mind the amount of time I ran it wasn't really enough to get a good idea for how well it will do. I'm running it today and it's not doing as well. Either way, it's a good start and it will only improve from here.
aprz512
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:24:48 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 10 post(s)
deck is pretty solid!

winrate at diamond 4:

review files: https://github.com/aprz5...ree/master/2020-6-18-log
1 user thanked aprz512 for this useful post.
pdude on 6/17/2020(UTC)
pdude
#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 11:14:53 PM(UTC)

Oh wow, thanks for posting the review files. I'm going to have a look. I have a lot of changes that I plan to post within the next day or two. I've seen many silly mistakes that should be easy to config.
Qybah
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 11:16:17 PM(UTC)

pdude;60464 wrote:
Just keep in mind the amount of time I ran it wasn't really enough to get a good idea for how well it will do. I'm running it today and it's not doing as well. Either way, it's a good start and it will only improve from here.

yes thats true.

I ran for the first 20 matches and had 40% win rate, nearly gave up. Hours later I tried (with win rate reset) and it went to 65% for the next 15 games.
Dependent on luck too imo.
SzDoriitos
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 4:34:59 AM(UTC)

The Glavebound Adept combo was wrong... He put the Glavebound and after attacks...
1 user thanked SzDoriitos for this useful post.
pdude on 6/18/2020(UTC)
Tjafs
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 5:21:01 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
pdude;60464 wrote:

I had it on for the daily 100 gold tonight, and when I woke up it went 31-31, so a solid 50%. A very promising start. Will run it more later when I can look at it, right now I don't know any misplays since I was asleep, but 50% on diamond 4 is a very promising start indeed. Keep it up! :)
pdude
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 12:09:08 PM(UTC)

SzDoriitos;60470 wrote:
The Glavebound Adept combo was wrong... He put the Glavebound and after attacks...

Thanks for the the report. I’ve actually already fixed that issue in the version 2 that I will probably release later today.
Tjafs
#11 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 3:15:02 AM(UTC)

24-34 today, would probably need a bit tuning. Will try to run it while I watch for a few games to see if I can spot some misplays. It's not too good with weapons in combination with hero power. I have also noticed it not attacking all the minions on board when equipping war glaives.
Tjafs
#13 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 4:07:42 AM(UTC)

This game it did a few mistakes, the bot didn't save the review file (I don't know why, sometimes it just doesn't), but I have a link from the deck tracker.

It was hard not to interfere, but I let it do its thing. Luckily it won in the end.

https://hsreplay.net/rep.../GF7Fhc7L57r4PRNGssWsMn

Turn 2 is just a waste.
Turn 6 it attacks the face after attacking with the minion, losing 1 damage.
Turn 7 it throws out glaivebound before attacking, but attacks first with the hero so the buff on the minion gives lethal.
Qybah
#12 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 5:05:42 AM(UTC)

Tjafs;60481 wrote:
24-34 today, would probably need a bit tuning. Will try to run it while I watch for a few games to see if I can spot some misplays. It's not too good with weapons in combination with hero power. I have also noticed it not attacking all the minions on board when equipping war glaives.

To add on, war glaives seem to be used to hit face before bot uses hero power. Perhaps this is a bot issue, I have reported it several times.

BTW: Twin Slice is 1 mana now and can be used in ODD DH, any plans for that? Seems like some ODD DH decks are using it now.
pdude
#14 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 2:45:21 AM(UTC)

Here are the changes I will release tomorrow (still finishing up some and testing):

• Added changes that prioritize killing minions that play a big role in some other metas (ships cannon, Tiny Knight of Evil, so on)
  • Added some logic so that hopefully the bot doesn't suicide (like he sometimes likes to do)
  • Added logic so that the hero power is not used after attacking
  • Added logic so battlefiend, Lowly Squire, and others are summoned before the bot attacks, and attacks after the bot has finished attacking.
  • Added logic so glaivebound adept is never played before the hero attacks
  • Added logic so that the Guardian Augmerchant does not give DS to enemy minions (only use on enemy minions if it kills them)
  • Added logic so the battlecry freeze isn't used on non threats (heros that don't attack and have no weapon, so on)
    General improvements with weapon usage.
2 users thanked pdude for this useful post.
Qybah on 6/20/2020(UTC), wrzvrflw on 6/20/2020(UTC)
pdude
#15 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 9:18:22 PM(UTC)

As promised, I have uploaded a new version. I'll update the first post with details.
1 user thanked pdude for this useful post.
CellGames on 6/21/2020(UTC)
Qybah
#16 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 10:45:28 AM(UTC)

It could be luck or the meta but my win rate took a dive today even with new configs.

BTW check this out, twice slide odd DH might actually be better. Perhaps you could change things a lil?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvvSCZMojMM
ThotTheBot
#17 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 12:17:38 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Qybah;60496 wrote:
It could be luck or the meta but my win rate took a dive today even with new configs.

BTW check this out, twice slide odd DH might actually be better. Perhaps you could change things a lil?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvvSCZMojMM

Can confirm. Playing on Rank 10 Diamond EU and Winrate plummeted to about 38%.

Before trying your deck, I was using the deck from:
http://www.hearthranger....-Wild--75--Winrate.aspx

with the recommended default config. It took me to diamond 5 last month and to rank 6 this month.

Thanks for your work, but your deck and config isn't really doing it for me.

I will now try the deck from the YT video and the default config.

pdude
#18 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 1:22:44 PM(UTC)

Agreed. Not doing well for me either. Not sure what happened. I’ll check out the twin slice video suggestion. I do feel bad because the day I uploaded everything originally, it did wonderful for me. Since then, it hasn’t done nearly as well.
ThotTheBot
#20 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 5:21:52 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
pdude;60498 wrote:
Agreed. Not doing well for me either. Not sure what happened. I’ll check out the twin slice video suggestion. I do feel bad because the day I uploaded everything originally, it did wonderful for me. Since then, it hasn’t done nearly as well.

My experience:
I tried the deck from the YT video with the default config for about 5 hours and the results were even worse with about 33% winrate.
But maybe it gets better with a good config, who knows.
pdude
#22 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 6:16:36 PM(UTC)

ThotTheBot;60499 wrote:
My experience:
I tried the deck from the YT video with the default config for about 5 hours and the results were even worse with about 33% winrate.

What is your rank?
Qybah
#21 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 12:29:51 AM(UTC)

ThotTheBot;60499 wrote:
My experience:

My apologies, the video I shared was just an illustration of twin slice capabilities.
For full power, I am personally using a more expensive version from the following website:

https://hearthstone-deck...-2-legend-corbettgames/

AAEBAea5AwSvBPoOnvgCw7wDDbYTl8ECpu8C/acDxLwD4LwD1r4DusYDx8YD1MgD98gD+cgD/sgDAA==
2 Pages12>