Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

DH Deck, double hero power
Nomorerulz
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2020 9:15:28 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi,

The bot seems to act strangely when it interacts with DH Hero power.
It often tries to trigger it twice in a round and falls back to calculation when it sees it doesn't work.

Anybody else having this issue?
Tjafs
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2020 9:43:24 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Nomorerulz;60304 wrote:
Hi,

The bot seems to act strangely when it interacts with DH Hero power.
It often tries to trigger it twice in a round and falls back to calculation when it sees it doesn't work.

Anybody else having this issue?

Yes, I do. And when it uses a weapon it tends to forget to use hero power after, even when it has the mana for it. I've seen this behaviour several times, specially when using the life steal weapon, it attacks first, then maybe hero power after, but often it just neglects to use it altogether, ending the turn with mana to spare.

Edit: Actually the same thing happens when playing Shadowhoof Slayer, giving the hero +1 attack. The bot attacks without using hero power then, so it's probably something to do with already having attack and not calculating that it can have even more.
1 user thanked Tjafs for this useful post.
Nomorerulz on 5/19/2020(UTC)
Qybah
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2020 1:13:31 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Same here. Bot also does not utilize attack and inspire properly for Odd DH in Wild.
1 user thanked Qybah for this useful post.
Nomorerulz on 5/19/2020(UTC)
wrzvrflw
#4 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 11:05:44 AM(UTC)

Same here. Demon Hunter power is very often misplayed. Either the bot tries to play it two times in a row, or it will just miss using the power even when it is the obvious choice to do (for example, enemy has no minion, I am left with only one mana and my hero power is not yet used - the obvious choice would be to use the power and hit enemy in the face but the bot will just ignore this and end the turn).

In general, Demon Hunter is very much based on the hero itself attacking but the bot is not playing this aspect very well. For example, many times the bot will attack minions using the hero (for example when the hero is enabled to attack twice) and just kill itself when attacking. Example: my DH hero has 3 attack power and 10 health points left, and can attack twice this turn. Enemy has taunt minion with 6/6. Bot will attack the minion twice trying to kill it but will receive a total of 12 damage, therefore killing itself and losing the game.

@JoyAdmin can you please fix these annoying bugs please? Thanks!