Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<34567>»
dutchpowner's Meta Decks for Vision AI
criialone
#83 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2020 6:36:16 PM(UTC)
criialone

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I don't know if it's possible but I think that the Dragon hunter deck needs this.

1.The bot should use the hero power at the end of the turn so the card who interact with it will always trigger.
With the exception when a minion needs to be cleared first before other minions can attack the face. (dwarven sharpshooter)

2.When the board is empty and you can play dragon bane and hero power the bot should do it or it should at least have a higher value.

I'm new to making configs. But I will try my best to make it
dutchpowner
#84 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2020 2:39:36 PM(UTC)
dutchpowner

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 25 post(s)
criialone;59928 wrote:
I don't know if it's possible but I think that the Dragon hunter deck needs this.

1.The bot should use the hero power at the end of the turn so the card who interact with it will always trigger.
With the exception when a minion needs to be cleared first before other minions can attack the face. (dwarven sharpshooter)

2.When the board is empty and you can play dragon bane and hero power the bot should do it or it should at least have a higher value.

I'm new to making configs. But I will try my best to make it

I agree with both of your points.
The first point has to be fixed by the bot maker, I have raised this point to him.
The second one will be fixed today.
Don't forget to use the thank you button on my first post in the dutchpowner's Meta Decks for Vision AI topic :))

dutchpowner
#82 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2020 2:46:48 PM(UTC)
dutchpowner

Khaosss;59926 wrote:
So I'm slightly new to configs. I tried replacing HOLD with DISCARD considering they had just upated "Zayle, Shadow Cloak" and considering it is 5 randomized decks in one. I took the lazy way out in writing what to DISCARD instead of keep. Is there a reason the HEARTHRANGER bot is just keeping all of my cards now in Mulligan instead of following what I had placed in the config?

{
"GameCardId":"Mulligan",
"ConfigComment":"This is the mulligan rules file.",

"Mulligan":
{
"values":
[
{
"comment": "To Discard",
"mulligan":", EX1_581, EX1_129, DAL_720, DRG_037, DAL_417, DAL_770, EX1_407, DAL_064, DRG_026, DAL_592, DAL_009, DAL_431, ULD_169, DAL_546, ULD_178, DAL_752, DAL_185, EX1_309, DAL_422, DRG_208, DAL_607, EX1_312",
"condition": "*",
"value":"discard",
},

{
"comment": "hold all cards not listed as discard",
"mulligan":"*",
"condition": "*",
"value":"hold",
},
],
},
}

Hi,

Not sure with this has to do with my decks/config-files, it seems a bit off-topic.
Anyway, go to this page for a mulligan guide: http://www.hearthranger.com/onl...o_customize_mulligan.htm

* hold rule has higher priority than discard
Don't forget to use the thank you button on my first post in the dutchpowner's Meta Decks for Vision AI topic :))

emrys12
#85 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2020 12:14:53 AM(UTC)

Wondering if there will be a Token Druid Profile to be available. I was once a SB member for a while and suprisingly hit legend every month. The Dragon hunter has around a 42-43% WR with bot running for about 6 hours. Wondering if the bot can handle a deck like Token. The current decklist suggests that its midrangey/aggroish so maybe the parameters can handle the deck?

Though, Dragon Hunter did it Diamond 10 from Plat 10. But, Sadly I wasnt around to report any misplays which I assume is the reason for low wr. Bot usually tries to make value trades but I witnessed and reported between a 1/3 minion and a 3/5 with weap equipped it used Scalerider to hit the 1/3 and used the weap to kill the 1/3. Correct play was to hit 3/5 with scale and weap the 1/3.
dutchpowner
#86 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2020 5:18:35 AM(UTC)
dutchpowner

emrys12;59946 wrote:
Wondering if there will be a Token Druid Profile to be available. I was once a SB member for a while and suprisingly hit legend every month. The Dragon hunter has around a 42-43% WR with bot running for about 6 hours. Wondering if the bot can handle a deck like Token. The current decklist suggests that its midrangey/aggroish so maybe the parameters can handle the deck?

Though, Dragon Hunter did it Diamond 10 from Plat 10. But, Sadly I wasnt around to report any misplays which I assume is the reason for low wr. Bot usually tries to make value trades but I witnessed and reported between a 1/3 minion and a 3/5 with weap equipped it used Scalerider to hit the 1/3 and used the weap to kill the 1/3. Correct play was to hit 3/5 with scale and weap the 1/3.

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. I think the bot can handle such a Token deck, but I don't have the dust to create both a Token deck and a Demon Hunter deck.
For the latter part, I need the review files to figure out what happened and to find a solution.

Have a nice Easter weekend!

bulbasauron
#87 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2020 8:46:46 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I encourage everyone to donate to Dutchpowner. Making configurations for Vision A.I. is not easy. It takes a lot of talent and a lot of time, and because of Dutchpowner’s kindness, we benefit from that for free. But if you have the change to spare, please consider donating to him. It not only goes some distance recognizing his hard work, but helps keep that work flowing. If nothing else, it gives him access to money he can spend on more packs, thereby benefiting this community even more! I donated 10 euros today, will you join me?
dutchpowner
#88 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 5:19:32 PM(UTC)
dutchpowner

Thank you all for the feedback and support. I'm currently working on a Demon Hunter deck. A early version is already available if you would like to try out the deck.

bullrover
#89 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 6:14:33 PM(UTC)

Lifedrinker is now wild feels bad, is it safe to substitute? or will there be a "patch" coming out for it.
bulbasauron
#90 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 6:27:04 PM(UTC)

Nice work Dutchpowner! Do you have the deck list for the DH deck?
edward2128125
#95 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 9:52:19 PM(UTC)

Thank you for your config files! I've been running your dragon_hunter config for more than a thousand battles, the winrate is around 56%(sometimes even higher!)

Due to the recent HS update, your original dragon_hunter deck was moved to wild. In wild mode, this deck's winrate is 59.5% after 195 battles, quite impressive.

Would it be possible that you provide a updated version of dragon_hunter profile in standard mode? (I'm currently pairing a self-made dragon hunter deck with your dragon_hunter config profile, the winrate is 55.3% after 47 battles)

Thank you again!
DannyLi842
#97 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 2:26:12 AM(UTC)

There's a misplay for the demon hunter deck. The bot had 7 mana and played glaivebound adept before using the hero power.

the glaivebound adept costs 5 and does damage if you've attacked first.
dutchpowner
#98 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 6:42:58 AM(UTC)
dutchpowner

DannyLi842;60009 wrote:
There's a misplay for the demon hunter deck. The bot had 7 mana and played glaivebound adept before using the hero power.

the glaivebound adept costs 5 and does damage if you've attacked first.

Hi,

I have witnessed this misplay as well! This problem should be solved with the next update of HearthRanger, at the moment is it not possible to solve this.

dutchpowner
#96 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 8:12:14 AM(UTC)
dutchpowner

edward2128125;60008 wrote:
Thank you for your config files! I've been running your dragon_hunter config for more than a thousand battles, the winrate is around 56%(sometimes even higher!)

Due to the recent HS update, your original dragon_hunter deck was moved to wild. In wild mode, this deck's winrate is 59.5% after 195 battles, quite impressive.

Would it be possible that you provide a updated version of dragon_hunter profile in standard mode? (I'm currently pairing a self-made dragon hunter deck with your dragon_hunter config profile, the winrate is 55.3% after 47 battles)

Thank you again!

Hi,

I'm running the following deck:

Does your deck look similar?

Hopefully this deck will work in standard mode.

dutchpowner
#91 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 8:23:16 AM(UTC)
dutchpowner

bulbasauron;60005 wrote:
Nice work Dutchpowner! Do you have the deck list for the DH deck?

I do:

I might change this in the future though..

bulbasauron
#99 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 11:04:27 AM(UTC)

Nice deck choices Dutchpowner; looks very similar to a deck I’m running now that I’m having success with. Trying to climb my way out of the gold league with it right now. I look forward to trying out your files.
DannyLi842
#92 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 3:21:42 PM(UTC)

dutchpowner;60017 wrote:

# 2x (5) Warglaives of Azzinoth

Can I replace this with aldrachi warblades or flamereaper instead?
dutchpowner
#93 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 3:49:33 PM(UTC)
dutchpowner

DannyLi842;60022 wrote:
Can I replace this with aldrachi warblades or flamereaper instead?

Sure, this souldn't be a problem. If there is an effect at all, it will be a minor effect.

dutchpowner
#100 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 3:57:07 PM(UTC)
dutchpowner

Config files for all the cards in the Tempo Demon Hunter Deck have been uploaded, please share your feedback :)

1 user thanked dutchpowner for this useful post.
malandropex on 4/14/2020(UTC)
malandropex
#101 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 4:29:12 PM(UTC)

dutchpowner;60026 wrote:
Config files for all the cards in the Tempo Demon Hunter Deck have been uploaded, please share your feedback :)

hello my friend, good afternoon, I really like your work and I would like to know if it is very difficult to create a configuration for the free highlander mage deck, which they give to players who are returning to play now.

Thank you
dutchpowner
#102 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 4:44:00 PM(UTC)
dutchpowner

malandropex;60027 wrote:
hello my friend, good afternoon, I really like your work and I would like to know if it is very difficult to create a configuration for the free highlander mage deck, which they give to players who are returning to play now.

Thank you

Hi,

At this moment I have no plans to create such a deck. I don't have the dust to do so, I don't know the cards and I would like to focus on other decks.
So, unfortunately no.

9 Pages«<34567>»