Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

One Client With Multiple Logins
caitlyn11
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 8, 2019 8:20:35 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi there,
I wanna know if there is any option to queue accounts for HR. Such as, after completing all of the quests for an account, switching to another account and doing the quests. If there is a method, I'd appreciate that. Thx.
WaterGossamer
#2 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2019 9:16:01 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
caitlyn11;59092 wrote:
Hi there,
I wanna know if there is any option to queue accounts for HR. Such as, after completing all of the quests for an account, switching to another account and doing the quests. If there is a method, I'd appreciate that. Thx.

There are many ways to do this.

One of them, that's write a simple script. That will login in to Blizzard Launcher> launch the Hearthstone> Launch Hearthranger > Wait until Hearthranger will stop. After that repeat, with different blizzard account.

So, that is HearthRanger MultiLaunch

FAQ :
STOP HOTKEY IS Ctrl + F10

Please, make sure that Blizzard Battle.net launcher IS NOT in full screen mode.
Please, make sure that Hearthstone Game in "window Mode", and size is 1024x768, and Graphic Quality is Lowest

C:\GGH\ - the core folder, that will be created, after you 1st time run program.
Inside that folder, after 1st running, also will be created couple of files:
\Logins.xlsx - Logins File.
\Options.txt - Options File.
\Results.xlsx - Results File

How it works? After start, the program will ask you about usings "Options.txt". Answer "no", the new file will be generated. U just need answer a couple of questions, that program will ready to start. Next time, answer"yes" to the prompt "using Options.txt", that program will use last-time run options.

You need to specify correct Path to the Battle.net Launcher.exe. By default that is - D:\Battle.net\Battle.net Launcher.exe
You need to specify correct path to the HearthRanger.exe. By default that is - D:\Downloads\HearthRanger\HearthRanger.exe

You need fill Logins\password in file \Logins.xlsx. (Tip. After starting program, that file will be generated with correct marks. Just run once program. Then close it, then u can open this file and make changes)

Also those settings in HEarthRanger are necessary
Basic Settings
Auto stop\recconect Options
1 user thanked WaterGossamer for this useful post.
dutchpowner on 12/31/2019(UTC)
Caxep
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 2:08:43 AM(UTC)

WaterGossamer;59562 wrote:
There are many ways to do this.

One of them, that's write a simple script. That will login in to Blizzard Launcher> launch the Hearthstone> Launch Hearthranger > Wait until Hearthranger will stop. After that repeat, with different blizzard account.

So, that is HearthRanger MultiLaunch

Hey! The program says Trial version expired. How I can get working version?