Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Another ban wave just came through
Hellscreamgold
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 12:04:50 AM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 99

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Sometime this afternoon...
1 user thanked Hellscreamgold for this useful post.
osillo on 8/29/2018(UTC)
Outcast
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 12:13:47 AM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 44

Thanks: 45 times
Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Yup my main account go banned. The first ban waved hit my 2nd account. Sayonara Hearthstone!
Sebulba
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:48:52 AM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 10

I got banned too
BronzeTongs
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 2:34:23 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 3

dead gaem
spdesign
#5 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 4:28:50 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 8

My account is still alive. Yesterday i botted for 4-8h.
Hellscreamgold
#6 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 6:02:54 PM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 99

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
spdesign;57593 wrote:
My account is still alive. Yesterday i botted for 4-8h.


Right now, I think it's just a matter of time for them to process things. Was fun while it lasted.
Genqueef
#7 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 6:42:07 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 7

Could an Admin confirm if the bot has been detected or not please??!
Darkztar
#9 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 10:03:17 PM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 2

any news?
silvrbluwolf
#8 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 5:34:17 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 1

Genqueef;57596 wrote:
Could an Admin confirm if the bot has been detected or not please??!


its detected. this is the second ban wave.
wapo
#10 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 8:38:27 AM(UTC)
wapo

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 19
Location: Finland

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I haven't been banned.

After many months of inactivity I came back here like a week ago, botted for three days, got from rank 25 to rank 5, after that the bot hasn't worked, haven't botted in the last two or three days.
Darkztar
#11 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 3:36:20 PM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 2

maybe ban wave is over, but for the next one u can be marked, if it was detected once

any chance to improve ban protection?
holdencaulfeld
#12 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 7:53:31 PM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 2

Darkztar;57610 wrote:
maybe ban wave is over, but for the next one u can be marked, if it was detected once

any chance to improve ban protection?



Concede after every game won, do anything like that which eventually makes you play against other bots or braindead newbie players who wont know any better meaning that you wont get reported
tehmightymouse
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 6:20:54 PM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 1

I have a suspicion that the bot isn't detected but that there is another reason players are being banned.

So if you check the hearthstone subreddit there was a guy that recently posted about being banned and he claims that he hasn't botted or used any program other then a deck tracker. He mentions that he "farmed" which I assume would mean that he purposely conceded after every win to keep his rank/MMR low in order to net easy wins.

Now I am not sure if this is a violation of the game rules but most likely it is behavior that's frowned upon as it ruins the experience for new players. Someone else on the official bnet forums experience the same thing claiming he hasn't botted yet was banned. I think "you botted therefore you're banned" is being used as a blanket statement to hand out bans.

If you think about it nearly everyone that bots uses the concede after win feature so it seems to add up. Do you really think they care to do anything about botters when they won't even address bugs/issues? Play some games in dumpster casual and 80% of your games will be against bots which have names like Z478FNN or some other nonsensical alphanumeric name.
Genqueef
#14 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 7:02:57 PM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 7

tehmightymouse;57617 wrote:
I have a suspicion that the bot isn't detected but that there is another reason players are being banned.

So if you check the hearthstone subreddit there was a guy that recently posted about being banned and he claims that he hasn't botted or used any program other then a deck tracker. He mentions that he "farmed" which I assume would mean that he purposely conceded after every win to keep his rank/MMR low in order to net easy wins.

Now I am not sure if this is a violation of the game rules but most likely it is behavior that's frowned upon as it ruins the experience for new players. Someone else on the official bnet forums experience the same thing claiming he hasn't botted yet was banned. I think "you botted therefore you're banned" is being used as a blanket statement to hand out bans.

If you think about it nearly everyone that bots uses the concede after win feature so it seems to add up. Do you really think they care to do anything about botters when they won't even address bugs/issues? Play some games in dumpster casual and 80% of your games will be against bots which have names like Z478FNN or some other nonsensical alphanumeric name.



This could definitely be the case, because I have been using it for some time now, and I do not concede after every win. it doesnt make sence to imo.
Also maybe they look if an account is f2p or is the player also spending money. this fact can say alot about an account.

If people are buying 2nd or 3d accounts, never spending any mony on it, just farming mindless win, loss, win, loss, etc.. well you might as well put a huge target on your back!

good luck everyone.

grtz
ustica
#16 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 10:57:09 AM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 103
Location: Malta

Thanks: 6 times
Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 16 post(s)
I have been botting sometimes for 8 hours straight every day for 2 years, never spent a dollar and I never got banned.
hiddensweeet
#17 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 6:39:02 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 1

ustica;57671 wrote:
I have been botting sometimes for 8 hours straight every day for 2 years, never spent a dollar and I never got banned.


do you concede after a win?
lumby
#18 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 9:25:44 PM(UTC)
lumby

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 20

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
banns? i just stopped botting a few months ago; guess i dodged a bullet there. Guess it's a good thing i jumped back into wow. thinking of botting a few sets of quests don't really enjoy winning 5 tavern brawls.
fuskfusk
#19 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 3:40:54 AM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 32

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Yep same here, woke up to my account banned. Guess it's detected.

But I honestly barely played the game anyway and I got a lot out of this bot in terms of value. The price I payed/time I spent grinding per pack vs what an honest player would have payed is insanely low.
rmfame
#20 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 4:30:12 AM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 12

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
got banned as well.
was fun while it lasted even tho I just farmed gold and wasnt even playing ranked
Habanero
#22 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 11:07:39 AM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 60

Thanks: 20 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Got banned for the second time with casual concede, only 30 wins / day.. lmao
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2011, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.206 seconds.