Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
My Zoolock
lumby
#1 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 8:28:46 PM(UTC)
lumby

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
### Zoo Warlock
# Class: Warlock
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 2x (1) Flame Imp
# 2x (1) Glacial Shard
# 2x (1) Kobold Librarian
# 2x (1) Soulfire
# 2x (1) Voidwalker
# 1x (2) Prince Keleseth
# 2x (3) Tar Creeper
# 2x (3) Vicious Fledgling
# 2x (4) Dark Iron Dwarf
# 2x (4) Saronite Chain Gang
# 2x (4) Spellbreaker
# 2x (5) Despicable Dreadlord
# 2x (5) Doomguard
# 2x (5) Fungalmancer
# 1x (10) Bloodreaver Gul'dan
#
AAECAf0GApfTApziAg4w3AL3BPIFzgfCCJfBAp/CAuvCAsrDApvLAvfNAvLQAtHhAgA=
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
# Find this deck on https://hsreplay.net/dec...nP6z4a6Rh2AdphzEWdxLge/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit 6/4/2018

ZooLock Stats

Took out my configs and Just put in a Mulligan and let it go last night it ranked up from 10 to 9 in 30 games. With the default config. Will post one with a new config tonight. Trying to debug weather or not the configs are helping atm; since the default plays it pretty well vs something like odd paladin. It's just a hard deck to get tempo back when you lose it. And the bot normally goes all in vs alot of board clears.
1 user thanked lumby for this useful post.
Elefantex on 5/28/2018(UTC)
osillo
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 5:04:00 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
What config are you using?
lumby
#3 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 11:53:30 AM(UTC)
lumby

That is the config i've peiced together with a bunch of diffrent zoo configs i've looked at. But im still having some issues with doomguard; it doesn't like to play anything at all when you end up with a hand like Doomguard; Doomguard; Spellbreaker; Soulfire. I think all the discards are giving a poor value and it just decides to skip it's turn. Which has killed it's win streak a few times.

My Config
1 user thanked lumby for this useful post.
osillo on 5/29/2018(UTC)
MichaelRLaberge
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 3, 2018 3:26:17 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Bot went 1-4 with goofy misplays - Don't waste your time
kamil234
#5 Posted : Sunday, June 3, 2018 9:23:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 20 post(s)
MichaelRLaberge;56531 wrote:
Bot went 1-4 with goofy misplays - Don't waste your time

Thanks for the constructive feedback. What would we do without users like you ? ;)
lumby
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 3, 2018 11:09:08 PM(UTC)
lumby

specifics would be nice; am still looking to improve zoo whenever possible. As I have said it makes some odd choices with glacial shards. But they are still reasonable to establish board control. It's still a good gold/portrait farming deck.
Belzedame
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 6, 2018 4:50:40 AM(UTC)

Try in EU ranked , start 25 to 15.

zoo
Elefantex
#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 6, 2018 5:00:02 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Belzedame;56551 wrote:
Try in EU ranked , start 25 to 15.

zoo

First of all, thanks for this deck mate :)

I have similar stats (52.7% WR (i dont know how to add a photo, sorry)). This is with the default config.
Are you using the config of this post or default config?
lumby
#9 Posted : Wednesday, June 6, 2018 10:20:19 PM(UTC)
lumby

im testing the diffrence between the default and my config at the moment. Im not sure yet which one is better; as it's important that my config would be better as why else bother. My config was made to counter cubelocks when alot of people were playing them. But now it's mostly druids; pallys; and rogues. Glad your having luck using the deck; the other version of zoolock i think the bot would have a harder time since it has more combos.
Belzedame
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 7, 2018 4:23:31 AM(UTC)

yes i'm trying the config of this post.
i 'll test with the default config and see the difference.
xinghuibin
#11 Posted : Friday, June 8, 2018 9:28:06 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
hey,bro
i use this deck and default config during the past eight hours in CN ranked, WR is 43.48%. started in rank 10 0 star,now it is rank 10 four stars.
from my perspective,this deck is very suitable for rank and it is able to reach rank 5 automatically if suitable config could be used.several months before this version,i use zoolock to reach rank 5 easily,escepically in the latter part of the month. okay,last but not least,thank you for what you have contribute to this blog and users all over the world.
lumby
#12 Posted : Saturday, June 9, 2018 10:02:37 PM(UTC)
lumby

It plays better without my configs don't use them at most just stick the mulligan in there; but then u can't use the debugger so don't bother. Without configs I just had it climb to rank 8 today with a 44% winrate. Not a bad point to play on my own from. Pressing it all the way to rank 5 would take alot of luck but it's possible. This version is pretty good; now im gonna try a small change and see how it plays.

Gonna try this version out next with default configs also I think it should do a bit better then guldan was doing; esp with all the odd paladins flooding board. Still not sure if i should add Glinda Crowskin and see if it echo out a board of sea giants. Guldan played WR is 46.5% and normally played into a lose. Also for guldan to even come out he would have to survive doomguard team captain picks and soulfire witch burnings to even have a chance at reaching the board. Lastly changing out the last glacial shard for a gluttonus ooze for 1 weapon removal.

### Zoo Warlock
# Class: Warlock
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 2x (1) Flame Imp
# 1x (1) Glacial Shard
# 2x (1) Kobold Librarian
# 2x (1) Soulfire
# 2x (1) Voidwalker
# 1x (2) Prince Keleseth
# 2x (3) Tar Creeper
# 2x (3) Vicious Fledgling
# 2x (4) Dark Iron Dwarf
# 2x (4) Saronite Chain Gang
# 2x (4) Spellbreaker
# 2x (5) Despicable Dreadlord
# 2x (5) Doomguard
# 2x (5) Fungalmancer
# 2x (10) Sea Giant
#
AAECAf0GApfBApziAg4w0wHcAvcE8gXOB8IIn8IC68ICysMCm8sC980C8tAC0eECAA==
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
# Find this deck on https://hsreplay.net/decks/dPUvD2mJDZ6VInNNrdcAub/
BronzeTongs
#13 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 12:07:59 AM(UTC)

Overall the original version of this is the best deck I've found so far for the bot, as far as climbing decently in Ranked and completing quests/winning in Casual. It's also relatively cheap to craft compared to the other high-winning decks right now (according to HSReplay).

Earlier this month I reached rank 7 in Ranked NA with the original version of this deck. I didn't create any new configs or create a mulligan list. The bot hasn't made any obviously bad mulligan choices from what I've seen so far.

The bot rarely makes obvious misplays with this deck; the main one is sometimes it puts Fungalmancer all the way off to the left. I'm guessing it does this when none of my minions can attack this turn, and the bot figures it doesn't matter since it doesn't affect the current turn's overall damage. In my experience, the bot never looks beyond the current turn.

I also have an OC'd 8/16 core Ryzen, which probably helps too (able to run through many possible plays before running out of time). Even so, sometimes the bot times out with things unplayed, when there are many minions on the board.

If I let the bot run constantly in Casual (no auto-conceding), it wins about 75% of the time, maybe more? And the games are usually pretty quick (for Hearthstone..).

Cheers
lumby
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 8:33:44 PM(UTC)
lumby

ZooLock Seagiant Winrate

Sea Giant Deck Winrate Rank 10-7/// Slightly a bit cheaper to craft plays about just as well. It faced off against alot of Spell Hunters and they do pretty decent vs this deck. Also Even Warlock is not a really good match for it.

On a unrelated note; I let it play spell hunter for a few games and it won 4/4 was funny to watch =P but I doubt it could climb with it; the way it picks zombeasts.
SoloSuicide
#15 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 9:12:17 AM(UTC)

Does anyone have a config for this deck?
scottbreak
#16 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 5:46:38 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
SoloSuicide;56741 wrote:
Does anyone have a config for this deck?

I have been testing configs for both versions. Bloodreaver Gul'dan version (with my config) is getting about 50% between ranks 10 to 8 and giants version (with my config) is about 54% between ranks 10 to 8. Druid and Warlock are destroying both versions, and Rogue is destroying the giants version.
kamil234
#17 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 7:26:13 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 20 post(s)
giants version, or even warlock are best bet in this meta. they can high roll easily which can sometimes win you games turn 4-5
scottbreak
#18 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 11:10:48 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

Hit Rank 5 with giants version and my config. More viable than Odd Paladin and Spiteful Druid configs I have been testing.
lumby
#19 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 12:17:18 PM(UTC)
lumby

Very nice rank 5 just finding that winning streak!

@Scottbreak which cards do you see it play odd to change the configs; Mostly I notice it goes all in a bit too much with it's cards and gets board cleared. In the past I've tried changing the OppGlobalMinionIntrinsicValue to +5 but it didn't seem to make much difference just a bit more aggro; which could be good or bad. I think just giving it a proper mulligan to work with seems to help the most. Do you like to think it should hold soulfires and doomguards for lethal; or cycle the cards in your hand low so you don't lose much to discard and mostly topdeck?
scottbreak
#20 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 1:47:27 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

lumby;56749 wrote:
Very nice rank 5 just finding that winning streak!

@Scottbreak which cards do you see it play odd to change the configs; Mostly I notice it goes all in a bit too much with it's cards and gets board cleared. In the past I've tried changing the OppGlobalMinionIntrinsicValue to +5 but it didn't seem to make much difference just a bit more aggro; which could be good or bad. I think just giving it a proper mulligan to work with seems to help the most. Do you like to think it should hold soulfires and doomguards for lethal; or cycle the cards in your hand low so you don't lose much to discard and mostly topdeck?

I have configs for almost every card in the deck. This includes priority configs for all of the 1 drop minions, so that the bot plays the "right" 1 drops early. If I can find the time, I am planning to dial the priority configs in even more to account for the opponent's class.

It does go all in a bit, but I feel that's ok; if you're going to get the win against control archetypes of Mage, Priest, Warlock and Warrior, you need to do it by turn 6-7. I don't think holding Soulfire for lethal is necessary; there are plenty of minions that are justifiable targets (i.e. Hench Clan Thug). Doomguard is often a 2 for 1 because of the high health, so I would defiantly not hold that for lethal either.

Mulligan is probably one of the most important aspects. I am a hsreplay premium member, so my mulligan is very dialed in.
1 user thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
thepythonsnake on 7/1/2018(UTC)
2 Pages12>