Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Please stop complaining about shared decks ...
atyys
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 4:55:03 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hello everyone,

I just have this bot about 1 month and I rly enjoying this. Its rly help to to farm daily quests, farming 100 golds or making golden hero. In last few week a lots of people here are complaining about that there is no decks, that can help them to reach rank 5 or legends.
If you rly want to reach rank 5 why did you not learn how to play this game? Current meta like Odd Paladin, Even Paladin, Cubelock, Spiteful Druid ect. are rly easy to play and I think if you just sit down and think about it a little bit you would rly learn how to play whit those deck and finally reach your dreamed ranks. Game is about to have fun, and if you just want reach high rank to show your friends that you are "better" well, shame on you.

I am really glad that I found this bot cus, its do what i rly expect from this.
Sometimes some good guy shared with us his work like Spyscouter, misused, Jason Z and other and THANK YOU guys for your works.

And I think, everyone here should take what is here or stop complain about this.

So, thank you everyone who read this and VERY SORRY for my poor english grammer :D

Have a nice day :)
1 user thanked atyys for this useful post.
NightyBot on 5/16/2018(UTC)
MichaelRLaberge
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 8:42:23 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
any good tutorials on making decks and configs?
Explosia
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 9:07:09 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Agree, this bot doesn't even sell for getting rank 5 in their description. It is made to farm gold and help do quest. Getting rank 5 or above is just a plus and a challenge. If someone shared rank 5 deck, then good. If not, then we beggars cant be choosers.