Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Requesting unban after multi accounts
botuser1337
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2018 6:20:44 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hello!

So i downloaded the bot and i loved it.. But i could only use it 1 hour per day for free.

Well, being the type of people who would think about using a bot to play Hearthstone with... Of course that makes us the kind of people who will also think of making multiple accounts to overcome the 1 hour per day limitation, right?

Seeing no disadvantage for it, i just went ahead and made a bunch of accounts. If it wasn't checked for, then there are no casualties, so why not? It seemed like the obvious thing to do...

But then i noticed i couldn't use the bot anymore, despite the message showing "60 min(s) left", i kinda figured i probably had my botting privileges suspended because of the multi account violation.
So i read the forums to find similar experiences and yes, no surprise, an admin responded very clearly that it was in fact the reason they could not use the bot anymore.

If only i had known, then naturally i would not have even tried to make multiple accounts...

So here i am, asking if you could unban me, and i hereby promise i will not make multiple accounts ever again for any of your tools!

Could you please unban me?
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2018 11:09:58 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
You can buy a license or wait couple of weeks.
botuser1337
#4 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2018 4:25:06 AM(UTC)

How many people have been banned by using this bot? I noticed dozens of people have already been banned for botting... (not just with hearthranger)

Banned By Bot
botuser1337
#5 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2018 4:47:53 AM(UTC)

Also i would like to give you a tip, if you don't like people making multiple accounts, why not display a message with a clear warning "we do not allow multiple free accounts and we do check for it (check forums for proof)" when they change their login info in the bot app? That would definitely have changed my mind about doing it...
botuser1337
#3 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2018 4:48:58 AM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;55298 wrote:
You can buy a license or wait couple of weeks.

How many weeks?
botuser1337
#6 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2018 7:27:03 PM(UTC)

Anyone here?
botuser1337
#7 Posted : Sunday, March 25, 2018 3:15:27 PM(UTC)

Hello, is there any support on this website present?
Ynnoz
#8 Posted : Sunday, March 25, 2018 4:57:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
botuser1337;55349 wrote:
Hello, is there any support on this website present?

Just buy this bot if you want to use it. Maintaining this bot (and the server) take much time and is expensive. You are lucky you can get an unban after misusing HearthRanger.
snails1984
#9 Posted : Tuesday, March 27, 2018 5:53:30 PM(UTC)

how about my case that had 2 accounts before we had to pay for it, u changed it to 2 hours a day, and then to 1 hour a day.Since then, i only use one of my accounts, and the bot still does that same error. logically i try to access with the account that i dont use, and the bot still blocks me..Dont get me wrong, I am truly greatefull for all your hard work, i'm simply trying to understand why i have been banned. all the best, snails1984