Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

[Request] Solo Dungeon Run config
John-1
#1 Posted : Monday, February 19, 2018 7:24:28 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

seems like it would be possible as the bot can play and mulligan around the cards' cost with the mana curve of the deck in mind, and play according to the boss it is facing
ustica
#2 Posted : Monday, February 19, 2018 8:06:31 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
John-1;54649 wrote:
seems like it would be possible as the bot can play and mulligan around the cards' cost with the mana curve of the deck in mind, and play according to the boss it is facing

It took me over 250 killed boss to finish the dungeon run with priest only. In total, I had to beat more than 1000 bosses to get the card back and it was an extremely lucky draw. Some bosses are not doable at all.
So I guess it's impossibile for an AI to do it, at least with this kind of AI.
liweichen6
#3 Posted : Monday, February 19, 2018 12:33:28 PM(UTC)
liweichen6

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)
I would say the default setting is okay.
On most times AI can finish first 4~6 bosses, so I don't have to repeat the first few ones over and over again.
r4nd0m
#4 Posted : Monday, February 26, 2018 8:15:39 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
it would be cool if there was an option to play dungeon! i only need to beat lich king on warrior & it's taken me so many restarts. i wish i could just automate it with the bot!
pitoloko
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 4:08:43 PM(UTC)

Man

The first time I played the Kobolbds dungeon I did it with Rogue in my very first run, so when I won I thought "this should be doable with the other classes too", ha!... how wrong I was. I have more than 200 retries with the warrior and counting, it took me like 20 retries with the Mage, and I have 7 more heroes left to do...

So really this kind of feature in Hearthranger would be very nice, it could be a plus reason to buy it since people doesn't want to play repeteadly that dungeon +1.000 times to do it with all the classes, people have a life. And also Hearthranger can advantage of implementing this feature in the meaning of the new The Witchwood expansion which will have a dungeon too... so its reasonable to think that probably future expansions could have dungeons too, so if Heartranger devs. keeps ignoring to implement this feature while other bots maybe start doing it, that will be a complete disadvantage for this bot.

Beat the lich king with all classes would be nice too, i really can't understand why this bot does not include this kind of feature, since the user only should need to specify a deck, and the bot just should care about play and win the match, and repeat... until it wins. Seems very easy to implement having the source code and being the developer, maybe like some few hours of effort to implement the lich king cards logic and have it all done at 100%, then why the devs. still don't implement this feature?.

..they probably will not add anything of these, because the devs. of this bot doesn't want to listen and invert time into implementing good features to gain fame and reputation, and to improve the silly A.I for the same reward.
WinXP
#6 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2018 6:31:17 AM(UTC)
WinXP

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I doubt this would work

The main issue would be the new influx of decisions it would have to make, with the artifacts and dungeon packs to choose from

There are also some pretty crazy situations that play out on the board, which require quite complex decision-making that HR couldn't pull off