Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Reporting Misplays
Cash_Lion
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2018 6:14:47 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I report misplays when I'm using the default configuration to help identify issues. I know you guys are always working on the bot, but there seems to be no feedback from this reporting.

Would it be possible to have the list of reported misplays public? Or have a tag we can track to see its position in the queue? Would be nice to know if the certain issue is noticed and being worked on or know when it is fixed.

This could also open up the possibility of having a discussion, or help clarify, if a certain play is indeed a misplay or not.

On another, but related, note. If I see an issue when using a non-default config file I can go to the debugger and recalculate with the default config, at that play, to see if it was the config or the default bot's fault, right? I understand the nodes are ranked in order of highest to lowest end value and it picks the highest one.

Is there a guide on interpreting the numbers used in the calculations though? I'm assuming they are coming from the GlobalValues file. I see values being multiplied by 0 or by 1 but I don't know where those numbers came from. It would help understand if I could follow the reasoning of each line.

Thanks
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 12:14:51 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Please read vision a.i. FAQ to learn how to control it.

http://www.hearthranger....on-A-I--Online-Help.aspx
Cash_Lion
#3 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 3:11:54 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

That explains the numbers, thank you.

Do you have any comments on the first portion of my post?