Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Server detected abuse use. buy a license please
chenyicheng4
#1 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2023 11:17:08 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Got error Server detected abuse use. buy a license please.

But I didnt even use it daily, some days I forgot to bot hearthstone and I did created a couple of accounts but Im too lazy to bot using multiple accounts, somehow it poped up this error, could you help look into it please.
GeneralTso
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2023 7:33:09 PM(UTC)

It's probably just a general ban message because it detected copying from the game's RAM.

Quote:
You may recall the long running Blizzard vs. MDY battle from various reports here on WoW Insider. In short, Blizzard sued MDY, the makers of the MMOGlider bot (formerly the WOWGlider bot), claiming that the bot violated Blizzard copyright by writing portions of the game to RAM in order to work (since you only have a license to run the game files, and do not actually own them, unauthorized copies are against the EULA).
jwlance
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2023 10:22:18 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
GeneralTso;63308 wrote:
It's probably just a general ban message because it detected copying from the game's RAM.

I got this error today as well. However, I can play the game by hand. I think it's something with the BOT. I had previously bought the BOT, but waiting for Christmas$ to buy again so using the 60m trials. Now it won't work.