Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Free deck access with bot running
Costanza
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2023 3:04:48 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Soo i got banned (my fault, ran too many consecutive hours i think)and decided id have a go, i had a virgin account id never played and i just got paladin to l10 and let bot run a bit, leveled faster than I expected and came back it was silver, what does it do with free deck popup? It hasn’t picked any deck, even if it did i should be able switch fir a week? Ive tried to get it to trigger popup , leveled all classes to 10 and completed the dk questline, all manual play. Nadda… im in silver rank still, anyone got any ideas? I don’t even remember what/how it triggered on my old account, wasn’t botting then. Not sure what the bit did, did it maybe skip apprenticeship ? I should still get deck though. Searching isnt helpful, just “get put of starter ranks and complete beginner quest line” pretty sure ive done all this!
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2023 12:30:21 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
I recommend you to use the cloud farming service, especially for new game account, it'll do all the level up job automatically.

https://theplayer2.com/

Costanza
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2023 3:19:14 AM(UTC)

Not uch help trying sell me something...
All i want to know is why i seemed to miss out on the free deck while running the bot...
Nataniel88
#4 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2023 4:28:12 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Blizzard changed this mechanic lately. Now after you finish "apprentice" stage and get Bronze rank for the first time, you don't get deck automatically, but first you get few decks to try out. After some time (20 days I think) you can choose one of these decks to get its cards for free.

Go to main menu => Hearthstone and check if you have free decks to try out.
2 users thanked Nataniel88 for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 9/30/2023(UTC), Costanza on 9/30/2023(UTC)
Costanza
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2023 8:29:46 PM(UTC)

Even on my last account that got banned i never had any decks to trial, i just hot a prompt to choose and that was that! I have two accounts now, one that is silver that i ran bot on and another I manually ranked up to silver just now, no decks to trial anyplace… Like i said in my op theres e to no info on exactly what the requirements are to get these decks now, the way my accounts appear its like they don’t even exist anymore, unless theres some kind of time played limit to trigger them or something i have missed. Very hard to compete currently without anything more than core decks plus a few cards. I don’t want to craft or spend gold until next season, trying yo save to have enough to buy packs to have a chance, not worth wasting dust/gold at tgis stage.