Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bot not working properly
clorenev
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 25, 2023 2:45:49 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi
I have found several problems in the last few weeks.

1. When executing the Practice mod, the bot freezes at this point click. He cannot choose an opponent. Bot keeps running but absolutely nothing happens
2. The second problem is very annoying. When I start the bot to complete the quests mode, at a random moment the bot switches to completing the Casual mode. If I go to the settings, there is a Casual mod selected, despite the fact that I selected the Quest mod. In order to start the bot again in the quest mode, I need to select this mode again in the settings, but after a while it will switch back to Casual. That is, after a while, the bot simply forgets and resets the play settings to the initial ones.
Also, switching to Casual mode does not depend on which mod you have selected. You can choose, for example, to play in the standard ranked mode, but at a random moment, the bot will also switch to Casual itself
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2023 1:09:22 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4538 time(s) in 1636 post(s)
Please properly set the settings in Work Mode [C], after quests done, switch mode to your desired mode.

About the pratice mode issue, if possible please send the log file under [task_log] directory to rush4xhost@gmail.com, thanks.
clorenev
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2023 10:45:48 AM(UTC)

Unfortunately my problem about work mode was never solved. The problem here is not that I chose the wrong play mode in the settings. The bot at a random moment in time (Maybe after 10 minutes, maybe after 10 hours) switches to passing the Casual mode even if I did not choose it. No matter which mod I choose, it just switches to Casual on its own. This problem has been bothering me for about 3 weeks now.

P.S. Also, the logs on the Practice Mod issue have been sent to you by email
Wnahine
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 1, 2023 8:57:27 PM(UTC)

same