Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

All the mercenaries issue i'm dealing with rn 18/03/2022
AdnTotor
#1 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2022 4:02:41 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello, I'm pretty new here.
I bought the BOT especially for mercenaries.
Since the patch earlier this morning, I found out some new bugs that are kind of annoying.
Let me know if you have the same problems which means it has to be fixed directly from devs, or if I'm the only one who has those problems, therefore I'll need to find a solution by myself i guess.
1) Bot doesn't pick the quest from the adventurer anymore which mean farming 2.6 is useless
2) Bot keeps getting disconnected almost every time after it finishes a game (especially 1-1). So basically when it finishes 1-1 for instance, it opens the chest, takes all the loot, and then you have a pop up that sums up the bounty (that shows if you won or not with the list of characters you used, etc) then the BOT click on "ok" and then it doesn't go back to the main mercenaries menu as it should do. It freezes on the bounty and you get disconnected and every attemps fail to reconnect (game doesn't crash, it says that you are disconnected and tells you whether to reconnect or quit, it tries to reconnect but it does nothing. Even manually it does nothing this is really weird maybe it is a hearthstone issue for now because of the recent patch ? Let me know if you have the answer).
3) Bot freezes (doesn't know what to do ?) when it uses a spell that needs you to choose an effect (for example malfurion last spell, balinda last spell or kazhakus second spell). (This problem is the least problematic issue)

If anyone can answer it would be really nice ! :)
Have a great day
AdnTotor
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2022 8:48:41 AM(UTC)

up
Shuquico
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2022 9:53:10 AM(UTC)

i would add that the bot also crushes when farming 1.1 (not always) but when it happens is always on the boss screen...didnt happened b4 the patch
AdnTotor
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2022 3:34:54 PM(UTC)

Yes that's what i'm talking about in my 2) ! So you have this bug too
FaceHunter222
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2022 4:05:39 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
For 1) I've already passed the quest farming staging so am not affected. Seems like a big issue for those who are farming 2.6.
For 2) I have a script to pause the bot, click the confirm button, start next run and then resume the bot. Luckily this happens to bypass the bug as well for me.
Coming back to "village" screen will result in 20-30 seconds time loss and make 1-1 farming inefficient. Hopefully JoyAdmin can add a checkbox to lock mercs to a specific stage without coming back to village.
For 3) the bug doesn't always happen. My bot freezes once after running for 5 hours in the multiple choices screen in 1-1 final boss encounter, and I have to unlock it manually. This one is actually the hugest pain for me as I have to check back every few hours and cannot leave it running over night.
1 user thanked FaceHunter222 for this useful post.
Shuquico on 3/19/2022(UTC)
Shuquico
#7 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2022 6:02:44 PM(UTC)

Facehunter ...do you by any chance have an autorelogger? thats scrip of yours seems intresting ...and going back to the subject i do have all the problems state on this post plus the one i added ...there seems to be a problem with 1.1 boss cause it hasnt crush on any other but that one currently farming 1.2 for 12 hours now
Shuquico
#8 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2022 6:04:40 PM(UTC)

exactly what you describe on 1.1....did you by any chance edit your post cause its exactly the problem and i didnt recall you posting it....thats y i did that quote...but you describe it much better
AdnTotor
#9 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2022 6:14:09 PM(UTC)

Yeah i edited like 10 minutes after posting it to add more details but we all 3 are talking about the same problem with 1-1. Maybe FaceHunter can share its script ?
Shuquico
#10 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2022 2:45:03 AM(UTC)

up + but also keeps changing originals character (on mercenaries farming settings) for whatever he feels like?
kolog
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2022 2:01:19 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I got 2 issues:

1) Sometimes instead of clicking on "fight" ( wich is green because he already chose all actions), bot keeps clicking on the merc on the right like it's going to change his attack, and eventually clicks on "fight" without setting an action, so this merc does not hit, only gets hit. That happens A LOT with me.. if someone knows something to change it...
Sometimes he clicks on "fight" withou setting any attack.. but it's not as often as the above.

2) The longest bot played without an error is about 2 hours.. It just says that Hearthranger has crashed.. don't know the reason for that..
Space
#6 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2022 3:13:14 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 11 post(s)
FaceHunter222;61946 wrote:

Coming back to "village" screen will result in 20-30 seconds time loss and make 1-1 farming inefficient. Hopefully JoyAdmin can add a checkbox to lock mercs to a specific stage without coming back to village.

I also don't understand why they haven't done it yet so that the bot doesn't return to the main screen every time... Can you share the script, please?
Space
#12 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2022 3:16:58 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 11 post(s)
kolog;61967 wrote:
Sometimes instead of clicking on "fight" ( wich is green because he already chose all actions), bot keeps clicking on the merc on the right like it's going to change his attack, and eventually clicks on "fight" without setting an action, so this merc does not hit, only gets hit. That happens A LOT with me..

Yes, I also often have a mercenary on the right does not perform any actions :(