Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How to get beyond Diamond 5
Richard4999
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 22, 2021 5:46:12 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Heyyy guys, i am using secret mage deck and druid deck, ik at Diamond 5 now but stuck there. Anyone a deck to get beyond this point?

Richard
eurynome
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 9, 2021 12:13:07 PM(UTC)

You can hope for a string of favourable matchups that will get you at least to D3, but the problem isn't with the deck itself, it's how the bot pilots it. Like it'll coin a flakmage onto an empty board, there are many other examples posted.In the current meta, if you don't snipe certain minions or counter certain specific spells, opponents ramp and it's really hard to play from behind. Try going without the bot if it ever makes it to D3+.

Stealer of souls warlock is really strong, but I'm not sure the bot will know how to pilot the full combo.
phelon
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 9, 2021 4:00:48 PM(UTC)

This bot out of the box is damn near retarded. It literally can not play anything other than aggro (ME GO FACE) decks and even then does that terribly. You need to put in a significant amount of work(10+ hours) into building custom logic for the bot to even be remotely useful past Diamond 5.

If people buy this bot expecting something other than a ban or diamond 5, they are looking at the wrong bot.
eurynome
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 20, 2021 11:48:10 PM(UTC)

Just hit wild legend. It took 3 attempts from D2 to finally get it. All three gatekeepers were secret mage (mirror matchup), and I don't think the bot is smart enough to play that perfectly.
I have nearly 1700 games with the same deck, and a 53% winrate.

I haven't tested personally, but I think the bot would do quite well with something like Libram Paladin or aggro secret hunter.
jheckman32
#5 Posted : Monday, June 21, 2021 3:20:42 PM(UTC)

eurynome;61401 wrote:
Just hit wild legend. It took 3 attempts from D2 to finally get it. All three gatekeepers were secret mage (mirror matchup), and I don't think the bot is smart enough to play that perfectly.
I have nearly 1700 games with the same deck, and a 53% winrate.

I haven't tested personally, but I think the bot would do quite well with something like Libram Paladin or aggro secret hunter.

Is there a deck list you are using or you just played without the bot?
eurynome
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 22, 2021 12:26:31 PM(UTC)

https://hsreplay.net/dec...f/#gameType=RANKED_WILD

Change Ice Block for a 2nd Occult conjurer. Ice Block is a dead card outside of reliable activation of valet and cloud prince.
Only one counterspell, change one for flame ward.
I still have a second arcane flakmage, but I'd probably change it to something like Oasis Ally since the bot will always try and coin flakmage on turn 2.
jheckman32
#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 22, 2021 5:02:30 PM(UTC)

eurynome;61406 wrote:
https://hsreplay.net/decks/ImRKsf0botxQfeCMQcqVFf/#gameType=RANKED_WILD

Change Ice Block for a 2nd Occult conjurer. Ice Block is a dead card outside of reliable activation of valet and cloud prince.
Only one counterspell, change one for flame ward.
I still have a second arcane flakmage, but I'd probably change it to something like Oasis Ally since the bot will always try and coin flakmage on turn 2.

Thank you! Will let this run over night. Much appreciated