Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Decks for diamond 5
ustica
#23 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 3:59:58 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
just reached Diamond 5! this deck is amazing!
EDIT: it looks like this deck won't climb part Diamond 5. Any idea to get past Diamond 5?
pdude
#25 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 1:10:18 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hey guys.

Sorry, I was really intending on getting some configs made before now, but...you know...life happens.

Can someone please give me some misplays that need a config file for? I'll work on it if you do, but I'm spending time working on a DH deck/config right now so if you don't give me misplays it will be a while :)
aprz512
#24 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:01:13 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 10 post(s)
ustica;60442 wrote:
just reached Diamond 5! this deck is amazing!
EDIT: it looks like this deck won't climb part Diamond 5. Any idea to get past Diamond 5?

Need luck and config file。。。
ustica
#26 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 11:58:37 AM(UTC)

It made it to Diamond 3! However, it keeps going back to diamond 5. I think that with some tweaking this deck could reach Legend.
CellGames
#27 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 5:12:51 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
... can not 'never get Legend! warrior druid shaman worlock priest hunter too strong ;)
ustica
#28 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 8:33:12 AM(UTC)

reached diamond 2!
WrathofGod
#29 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 7:53:30 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
ustica;60593 wrote:
reached diamond 2!

Does it keep your rank that low? I know when I was using this I dropped under 5, but don't remember it staying any lower. just bouncing around.
ustica
#30 Posted : Friday, August 7, 2020 4:49:47 AM(UTC)

WrathofGod;60596 wrote:
Does it keep your rank that low? I know when I was using this I dropped under 5, but don't remember it staying any lower. just bouncing around.

of course it bounces back to 5 then to 3, etc.

Note: I keep it on 24/7, 31 days per months (almost. just sometimes it crashes and I have to restart it manually).

This deck brought me to Diamond 10 the very first day of each season. Then it takes 1 or 2 weeks to go from Diamond 10 to Diamond 5.

I suspect that with some fine tuning, some different card, and better scripting, it could reach legend (I mean: Diamond 2 is basically there).

Aluneth, for example, is often overkill in late game and it does not help sooner due to its cost. Maybe more options for drawing cards would be a better choice.
Also, often a single Frost Nova could buy you a turn and make the difference between losing and winning.
Tjafs
#31 Posted : Friday, August 7, 2020 8:42:32 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
ustica;60621 wrote:
of course it bounces back to 5 then to 3, etc.

Note: I keep it on 24/7, 31 days per months (almost. just sometimes it crashes and I have to restart it manually).

This deck brought me to Diamond 10 the very first day of each season. Then it takes 1 or 2 weeks to go from Diamond 10 to Diamond 5.

I suspect that with some fine tuning, some different card, and better scripting, it could reach legend (I mean: Diamond 2 is basically there).

Aluneth, for example, is often overkill in late game and it does not help sooner due to its cost. Maybe more options for drawing cards would be a better choice.
Also, often a single Frost Nova could buy you a turn and make the difference between losing and winning.

Off topic, perhaps, since I don't use this deck but a demon hunter istead, and I use the bot only to farm gold. The bot manages to get to rank 5 diamond on day 2 or 3 every season, then I switch to non-ladder where it has a win rate usually above 50% every night. I often wake up to it being finished after 6-7 hours, with 31 wins and between 20-40 losses. It gets 31 since it plays until it gets the message that it has already gained 100 gold, and then closes. I have scheduled autostart 10 minutes past midnight every day. Works like a charm even though the bot is incredibly stupid with weapons handling. :)
fireplace
#32 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2020 10:25:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Just got rank 3 overnight using the secret mage deck in the original post. Win rate running at ~50% across a combination of ranked and unranked. I typically switch to unranked once reach Diamond 5.
I used the setting the OP entered which increased the WR from mid/low 40s to ~50% - but needed to do some googling to work out my CPU settings.
Thanks to those who keep contributing here and also the constant stream of updates this bot gets.
ThotTheBot
#34 Posted : Wednesday, April 7, 2021 5:00:23 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
For those wondering: The deck from the first page doesn't work anymore.

Playing on EU, default config and I started using this deck at Platinum 10. No chance climbing with it. I'm at around 35% winrate.
2 Pages<12