Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

BOT not working since CE
Leyla
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2021 6:30:44 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Notting work since CE ! Soo if you planning to buy wait for the fix.

I buyed 20 days ago dint know its dont work soo I waste my money.
maskjoco12
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2021 3:25:05 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey Leyla

The bot is currently running on my pc with no problem. U gotta change dsoclient to 32bit + dsobot only work with Smart Fight. So if u want it to work, u gotta put abit work into it, i have created a script that fixed the nebula faults. - There for i downloaded a program that called Axife standard 7.2, that is a easy script program where u can set it to click some locations, and it put in my password. So every 25 min it closes dsobot and dso client - After it ended it starts up dsobot launcher and waits for 20 sec to open dsoclient, after it have open dsoclient it put in my password and clicks on login. After that it starts so im in the current city i have choosen. After that it starts dsobot and works forever. My dsobot have been running for over 1 month with no problem. Write to me private for more info if u need it. U gotta make it work what we gets out of dsobot right now. :) Good luck editing through Axife. Its easy when u have used it for some time. I keep adding things to the script. Example using scroll to xp so i level up faster.
Dsobot gotta make some updates soon, but untill they have fixed the big update, this is a great way to keep it running.
1 user thanked maskjoco12 for this useful post.
kircata15 on 1/29/2021(UTC)
kircata15
#3 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2021 12:35:52 PM(UTC)

maskjoco12;61038 wrote:
Hey Leyla

The bot is currently running on my pc with no problem. U gotta change dsoclient to 32bit + dsobot only work with Smart Fight. So if u want it to work, u gotta put abit work into it, i have created a script that fixed the nebula faults. - There for i downloaded a program that called Axife standard 7.2, that is a easy script program where u can set it to click some locations, and it put in my password. So every 25 min it closes dsobot and dso client - After it ended it starts up dsobot launcher and waits for 20 sec to open dsoclient, after it have open dsoclient it put in my password and clicks on login. After that it starts so im in the current city i have choosen. After that it starts dsobot and works forever. My dsobot have been running for over 1 month with no problem. Write to me private for more info if u need it. U gotta make it work what we gets out of dsobot right now. :) Good luck editing through Axife. Its easy when u have used it for some time. I keep adding things to the script. Example using scroll to xp so i level up faster.
Dsobot gotta make some updates soon, but untill they have fixed the big update, this is a great way to keep it running.

That is a nice job you've done but I am pretty sure that this guy is talking about dwarfs. The bot basically doesn't work for dwarfs atm.