Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New/Returning user
Ventris
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 9, 2020 6:00:42 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hello everyone. I used Hearthranger a lot few years ago, had a great experience overall, managed to get all my heroes to lvl 60 and get golden portraits for all, even got legend couple of times with it and ofc a ton of cards and expansions unlocked from maxing the gold from the quests.

Haven't played in a long while, been a few good years since then. Meanwhile I wanted to come back, start a new fresh account but was wondering if the bot still works ok.
How viable is it compared to it's glory days few good years ago?

Can you still get golden portraits, lvl to 60 the heroes, max the gold from the quests, play ranked to get under rank 10 at least? New features maybe?
I have no ideea the state that it is right now, I just randomly came from time to time to the forums and just saw that there arent as many people arround as they were back then and I know some time ago there was a period when you couldn't do much with the bot.

Can a current active user of the bot help me out with some answers to my questions? Would love to know if it's worth buying a new license and start again.

Thanks in advance!
Tjafs
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 9, 2020 12:22:11 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Ventris;60629 wrote:
Hello everyone. I used Hearthranger a lot few years ago, had a great experience overall, managed to get all my heroes to lvl 60 and get golden portraits for all, even got legend couple of times with it and ofc a ton of cards and expansions unlocked from maxing the gold from the quests.

Haven't played in a long while, been a few good years since then. Meanwhile I wanted to come back, start a new fresh account but was wondering if the bot still works ok.
How viable is it compared to it's glory days few good years ago?

Can you still get golden portraits, lvl to 60 the heroes, max the gold from the quests, play ranked to get under rank 10 at least? New features maybe?
I have no ideea the state that it is right now, I just randomly came from time to time to the forums and just saw that there arent as many people arround as they were back then and I know some time ago there was a period when you couldn't do much with the bot.

Can a current active user of the bot help me out with some answers to my questions? Would love to know if it's worth buying a new license and start again.

Thanks in advance!

In short, it is. It gets my 100 gold every night with a win rate often above 50%. It also gets rank 5 diamond quite easy with the deck I use, which is a demon hunter right now. The best part is the auto scheduler, which means I literally have to do nothing in order to farm the gold, not even start the game.

It's worth it. The community in here sucks, but the bot does what it's supposed to.