Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Best gold farming deck
Nexorus1
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 1:16:02 PM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 7

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Does anyone know what the best gold farming deck is? It doesn't matter if its wild or standard. Just need to get the 100 gold a day.
Anyone know a deck?
Ynnoz
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:26:04 PM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 122

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Nexorus1;51540 wrote:
Does anyone know what the best gold farming deck is? It doesn't matter if its wild or standard. Just need to get the 100 gold a day.
Anyone know a deck?


Just the default standard deck will get the 100g a day easily. I started from scratch, never bought any cards and 100g a day can be done with all default decks and classes. I only play standard.
Nexorus1
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 12:09:40 PM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 7

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
The thing is i cant bot overnight, hearthstone just crashes randomly. Not the bot but hearthstone, it just crashes
OverLordus
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 1:30:13 PM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 30

Thanks: 61 times
Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Nexorus1;51575 wrote:
The thing is i cant bot overnight, hearthstone just crashes randomly. Not the bot but hearthstone, it just crashes


There is an option in the bot to restart Hearthstone after a crash. It also crashes for me during the night, but this option helps a lot. It is located under "Auto Stop\Reconnect Option" tab, you need the last option: Restart game after lost connection.
Nexorus1
#5 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 10:53:10 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 7

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Wow I didnt know that, thats very useful, thanks alot
fuskfusk
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 4:21:12 AM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 32

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I'm using a cheap Midrange Hunter to farm on casual standard and concede after every win, it has about 88% winrate after about 450 games, good enough for farming gold for sure.

### Midrange Hunter
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Alleycat
# 1x (1) Fiery Bat
# 2x (1) Jeweled Macaw
# 2x (2) Crackling Razormaw
# 1x (2) Golakka Crawler
# 2x (2) Kindly Grandmother
# 2x (2) Scavenging Hyena
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 2x (3) Eaglehorn Bow
# 2x (3) Kill Command
# 2x (3) Stitched Tracker
# 2x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 2x (4) Houndmaster
# 2x (5) Tundra Rhino
# 2x (6) Savannah Highmane
# 2x (7) Bonemare
#
AAECAR8CuK0C5MICDqgCtQO7BesH2wntCYEK/gy5tALquwKJwwKOwwLTzQKmzgIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
Drago
#8 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 6:44:01 AM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 23

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
fuskfusk;51587 wrote:
I'm using a cheap Midrange Hunter to farm on casual standard and concede after every win, it has about 88% winrate after about 450 games, good enough for farming gold for sure.

### Midrange Hunter
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Alleycat
# 1x (1) Fiery Bat
# 2x (1) Jeweled Macaw
# 2x (2) Crackling Razormaw
# 1x (2) Golakka Crawler
# 2x (2) Kindly Grandmother
# 2x (2) Scavenging Hyena
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 2x (3) Eaglehorn Bow
# 2x (3) Kill Command
# 2x (3) Stitched Tracker
# 2x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 2x (4) Houndmaster
# 2x (5) Tundra Rhino
# 2x (6) Savannah Highmane
# 2x (7) Bonemare
#
AAECAR8CuK0C5MICDqgCtQO7BesH2wntCYEK/gy5tALquwKJwwKOwwLTzQKmzgIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone


do you use any .json files or play with standart vision A.I.?
Nexorus1
#7 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 8:42:24 PM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 7

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
fuskfusk;51587 wrote:
I'm using a cheap Midrange Hunter to farm on casual standard and concede after every win, it has about 88% winrate after about 450 games, good enough for farming gold for sure.

### Midrange Hunter
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Alleycat
# 1x (1) Fiery Bat
# 2x (1) Jeweled Macaw
# 2x (2) Crackling Razormaw
# 1x (2) Golakka Crawler
# 2x (2) Kindly Grandmother
# 2x (2) Scavenging Hyena
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 2x (3) Eaglehorn Bow
# 2x (3) Kill Command
# 2x (3) Stitched Tracker
# 2x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 2x (4) Houndmaster
# 2x (5) Tundra Rhino
# 2x (6) Savannah Highmane
# 2x (7) Bonemare
#
AAECAR8CuK0C5MICDqgCtQO7BesH2wntCYEK/gy5tALquwKJwwKOwwLTzQKmzgIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Oh wow thanks, ill be testing this deck overnight. One thing, like the drago asked, do you use standard or a special json?
fuskfusk
#9 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 2:47:28 AM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 32

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I'm just using the standard Vision AI, I made the deck and pressed play. I haven't really watched the bot play, but the winrate is good enough for me to not care. :) The winrate is of course with concedes excluded, just to be clear.
Nexorus1
#10 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 8:01:09 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 7

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hmm thank you, i tried the deck overnight. But my bot stopped pretty soon due to a disconnect or something. But why would you auto concede after winning in casual? Does that have any effect at all. It only seems logical in ranked.
TandyPop
#11 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 12:30:57 AM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 16

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Casual also has a basic 'ranking' system. However, I'm unsure whether it takes losses into account over long periods, or if it just puts you in 'newbie mode' for the first 100 games, or until you win more than 50%, or, something
fuskfusk
#12 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 2:46:39 AM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 32

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
It definitely has an effect to concede after every win. I had a much lower winrate before I started using it. For me it got the 100 gold a few hours earlier than when I just told the bot to play and only concede when obviously losing.
Theres
#13 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 3:48:07 AM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 12

Thanks: 19 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
fuskfusk;51609 wrote:
It definitely has an effect to concede after every win. I had a much lower winrate before I started using it. For me it got the 100 gold a few hours earlier than when I just told the bot to play and only concede when obviously losing.


I have same experience. I had W/L ratio in casual games around 65% when I checked autoconcede after win it went to 93-97%.

star24
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 2:24:07 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 1

Not sure how it works, but why would you auto concede after each win?
GreaterEvil
#15 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 12:03:33 PM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 11
Location: GreaterEvil

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hearthstone matchmaking uses Elo, similar to chess rating systems. This pairs the bot with opponents of similar skill level. By auto-conceding, the bot will spend much less time on its losing games on average thereby speeding up the time it take to complete the daily gold.

Also if you concede several times before starting the bot, your rating will plummit and you'll be matched against very low ranked players, making the average game length even shorter - more useful for trial users.
hrenisticUS
#16 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2020 12:33:15 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 1

Is it still a good choice to concede after each win?
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2011, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 1.033 seconds.