Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Haven't played since early 2017
Jadax
#1 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2020 5:00:06 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I just jumped back into hearthstone since quitting back in 2017, can someone recommend what I should do to get back to being casual competitive.

Do I need to farm out the cards (I mean ofc I will have to) - will hearhranger help me with that, or am I on my own till I have the cards needed to run it. Are there any recommended profiles?
whatnosori
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2020 10:33:59 AM(UTC)
whatnosori

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Just make whatever decks you can, and let the bot farm for you. In terms of climbing ladder, I might wait a bit (couple more weeks) to figure out what the meta is, and build your deck out (presumably on Wild). Use Hsreply to look at the top decks and try to think through if the bot can play those decks for you. People also post decklists and configs on here, so it might be worth building towards one of the posted decks.
Jadax
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2020 4:13:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Yep my plan is to build a deck up to what's posted here, but I'll definitely be lagging way behind for now since I last played in 2017 and the cards have changed a lot since.

Ultimately I want to move away from Wild since that's a lot more tougher with all those additional cards, but I guess that can't happen right now.