Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Can't download bot
Tjafs
#1 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 4:59:44 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Get an error when opening the rar, damaged archive. Please reupload the bot.
Ynnoz
#2 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 6:45:58 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
The file is fine. Please check your anti-virus that it is not holding back (parts) of the file.
Tjafs
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 10:57:06 AM(UTC)

Tried 3 different computers now, always the same error. I get 23,3 MB every time.
Ynnoz
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 7:16:35 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Tjafs;59988 wrote:
Tried 3 different computers now, always the same error. I get 23,3 MB every time.

Downloaded it again 1 minute ago: filesize is 23829kB (rar file). I convert the file to a zip via https://convertio.co/rar-zip/ so I can easily extract the file and install it.

Make sure your download folder is excluded from the virus scanner.
Tjafs
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 10:16:12 AM(UTC)

I got it to work after converting the dowloaded file, thanks.

I was planning on buying it, but after watching it for 2 days playing secret mage, it's so f**king dumb that I just simply won't. It consistently plays secrets before Flakmage and cannot handle the interaction between cards well at all. I won 1/9 day one, but that was because the enemy conceded before the game started, and on day 2 so far it is 0/5 with 20 mins left on the free play.

If an update happens in the future that lets this play a little better, I will consider buying it, but right now it is not worth money since it doesn't farm gold well at all.
Axion
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 6:10:06 PM(UTC)
Axion

Man

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Tjafs;60037 wrote:
I got it to work after converting the dowloaded file, thanks.

I was planning on buying it, but after watching it for 2 days playing secret mage, it's so f**king dumb that I just simply won't. It consistently plays secrets before Flakmage and cannot handle the interaction between cards well at all. I won 1/9 day one, but that was because the enemy conceded before the game started, and on day 2 so far it is 0/5 with 20 mins left on the free play.

If an update happens in the future that lets this play a little better, I will consider buying it, but right now it is not worth money since it doesn't farm gold well at all.

I have to disagree with you!

I have been using HR for over two years and I can farm 100g daily without using any extra configuration ...

Of course, just like anyone else, the BOT will not have 100% win in all games.
It takes more than an hour for you to evaluate the BOT on all possible decks with or without settings.

If my experience with BOT, working with or without extra configurations, is a reference, then YES! it is worth investing in an HR account.

Axion
Tjafs
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2020 3:42:44 AM(UTC)

So you're saying it will learn to use Flakmage better if I just keep using it? I've watched it play really bad for 17 games in a row, I really doubt it will get smarter with time. It's not only that one card it's bad at, it keeps casting hero power first on 4 mana, when it could cast a secret and have kabal secret runner for free. It draws a secret for 2 mana with ancient mysteries, then casts kabal lackey and proceeds to cast the newly drawn free secret instead of the one next to it, even if that was the same secret. It seems like it doesn't understand the cards too well.

I have no doubt it can farm 100 gold if I leave it up for 20 hours, even the worst player gets lucky sometimes, but with this kind of play I don't see how it can help with climbing the ladder. And to be frank, I have no interest of having to have it run for most of the day to get the 100 gold.

Do you have any suggestions for another deck that this bot runs well? I don't mind keep testing it and buying it if it actually works, but with secret mage and no config, it seems like it doesn't.
Axion
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2020 10:02:46 AM(UTC)
Axion

Man

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Tjafs;60046 wrote:
So you're saying it will learn to use Flakmage better if I just keep using it?

Each card is a card in different situations! In some the BOT excels others not ...

Tjafs;60046 wrote:
I've watched it play really bad for 17 games in a row, I really doubt it will get smarter with time. It's not only that one card it's bad at, it keeps casting hero power first on 4 mana, when it could cast a secret and have kabal secret runner for free. It draws a secret for 2 mana with ancient mysteries, then casts kabal lackey and proceeds to cast the newly drawn free secret instead of the one next to it, even if that was the same secret. It seems like it doesn't understand the cards too well.

I have no doubt it can farm 100 gold if I leave it up for 20 hours, even the worst player gets lucky sometimes, but with this kind of play I don't see how it can help with climbing the ladder. And to be frank, I have no interest of having to have it run for most of the day to get the 100 gold.

Do you have any suggestions for another deck that this bot runs well? I don't mind keep testing it and buying it if it actually works, but with secret mage and no config, it seems like it doesn't.

Tjafs,

I will be quite frank with you. I do not use the decks that are popping at the finish line.
My goal is to farm gold after playing without worrying about losing the victories ...
After the goal reached comes the fun part ...

I play Bot play with Dragon Hunter ...
After the "work" done I use the game to have fun ...
after all my pot of gold is already guaranteed!

Now for that you have to get used to seeing the BOT winning and losing ... it's part!

Each card is a card in different situations! In some the BOT excels others not ...

My Deck for 100g daily! (no extra configuration)

### Dragon Hunter
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Phoenix
#
# 2x (1) Blazing Battlemage
# 2x (1) Dwarven Sharpshooter
# 2x (2) Corrosive Breath
# 2x (2) Explosive Trap
# 2x (2) Faerie Dragon
# 1x (2) Imprisoned Felmaw
# 2x (2) Pack Tactics
# 2x (2) Phase Stalker
# 1x (2) Snipe
# 2x (3) Primordial Explorer
# 2x (3) Scalerider
# 2x (3) Stormhammer
# 1x (4) Dragonbane
# 2x (4) Evasive Feywing
# 2x (5) Big Ol' Whelp
# 2x (5) Rotnest Drake
# 1x (7) Siamat
#
AAECAa/XAwSuBoSnA4ewA6K5Aw3JBOEEiq0Di60D+a4D+68D/K8D/q8D57AD/7ADh7EDr7cDpLkDAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone