Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

HearthRanger can not connect to game after Saviors of Uldum patch
Tompala
#1 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 4:05:51 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hello everyone!

As the title suggests, my bot can not connect to the game after the mentioned patch. It has been working fine before with the antivirus disabled. It is still disabled, I have tried redefining the path to Hearthstone.exe, the path is corret. I have tried unblocking all files again with Init_helper, still no solution. I have an unlimited subscription so this really is a bit frustrating. Thank you for everyone, who takes the time to try and figure my problem out :)

Tompala
Ynnoz
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2019 7:55:13 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Tompala;59088 wrote:
Hello everyone!

As the title suggests, my bot can not connect to the game after the mentioned patch. It has been working fine before with the antivirus disabled. It is still disabled, I have tried redefining the path to Hearthstone.exe, the path is corret. I have tried unblocking all files again with Init_helper, still no solution. I have an unlimited subscription so this really is a bit frustrating. Thank you for everyone, who takes the time to try and figure my problem out :)

Tompala

No problems here, so it should be a local problem.

Please do the following (I imagine you are using Windows built-in antivirus):

1. Exclude the Windows Download Directory (https://www.windowscentral.com/how-exclude-files-and-folders-windows-defender-antivirus-scans)

2. Exclude your own HearthRanger Directory

3. Download HearthRanger in the Download Directory and move the files from there (unzip/unrar) to your HearthRanger Directory.

4. You are clear to go! (run the program as Administrator by right-clicking)

The Download directory has to be excluded as well because Windows can modify your HearthRanger download if it finds any intrusions in it.