Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Could anyone teach me how to make my own custom configs? I can offer testing, decks, strats.
sipa
#1 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 4:38:08 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi!

I'm new to the bot and found some old configs and decks but would like to write my own since my me and my brother are quite good at the game and know the strategies but would like to implement them into the bot.
So if you are interested in teaching me I would be able to test your decks and configs and give advice on tactics in order to make good good configs and decks for both of us.

Thanks in advance,

sipa
DisturbedBot
#2 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 12:26:46 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Check the first sticky in this forum:
Project: NextGen Revamped - [Experimental HR Community Project]

This post contains the links to online instruction on how to write and install config files which allows you to customize bot behavior for a given deck OR for all decks. The instruction is extremely straightforward and cover everything on mulligan logic to combo logic to individual card logic.

Unfortunately, if you are still not sure what to do after reading the instruction, then I believe it is no use to try and explain it in this thread. It is difficult to simplify the original instruction any further.

The only thing I would add about the instruction is that all card IDs can be easily found/search in hearthstoneapi.com . The only improvement I would have made for the instructions is to make it clearer how you can look up card ID values for your code.

Alternately, there are a lot of thread in this forum where you can give constructive feedback on how a bot should play for a given deck. There are members who are capable of doing this type of coding in this forum that would love to see a high level deck and receive constructive criticism on how to improve game play logic for the deck.