Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bot occasionally tries forcing a card to attack that cannot
chryosis
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 8:24:32 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I've noticed that the bot occasionally will try to force a minion to attack that is no longer able to attack. It seems like it gets ahead of itself, as if the minion it is trying to command to attack has not attacked already. I have also seen it place a minion on the field and try to get it to attack when it cannot rush attack. Once it has one of these minor glitches, it seems to just give up and never moves to the next step, causing the timer to run dry. Is there a fix or a setting for this? I get the feeling it is trying to perform actions too quickly, and not understanding what the result of its previous action was before moving on. It is as if it is not getting updated on what the current state of the field is on occasion.

I figured it might have something to do with mouse movement speed, but that doesn't seem to fix it. The only way I can seem to get it to continue is to pause the bot then have it start up again in order to recalculate. It will also occasionally think for too long when there seems to be too many variables on the field for it to manage within a timely manner, running the timer dry.

It will also sometimes seem to try to perform a valid action, but too early for the game to register, sometimes causing extra thinking time if it manages to recalculate the move it had initially wanted to perform anyways. Worst case scenario is that it just stops completely.

I have given the bot plenty of available memory since I have 30+ gigs on this machine, and also increased the CPU and CPU thread counts slightly. It runs fine for the most part after that increase, but is still behaving badly on rare occasions.