Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

some ideas
ReQuiem222
#1 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 6:55:00 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
hey, sorry for my bad english and i dont know whats possible,

BUT i know that here are not many active members in this forum anymore, some spammer, some crying guys and some realy good guys but thats the last hearthstone bot, so thx to the admin for all the updates / support and help

- Never let the bot touch his own hero power or the Opponent with the mouse when the turn is over, always looks like a bot...

- start the bot with windows, after 10 minutes the bot can start Hearthstone and load the last Deck + Config or just run the bot, click start and thats it

- download Heartharena and let the bot read the best cards from it? for better results, atm its realy so so bad :/ with better arena we can farm alot gold

- combine "find my best deck" with HS-Replay (sure need a membership)

- include a farming bot option, example : Account 1 08:00 - 14:00, Account 2 14:01 - 16:00 ... etc

- add a live textbox to the forum startpage, then we can write some words without creating a new thread :) , not for full support, just for write some help

- add a "new posts" button to the forum page at the top, we can click at that and we can see all new posts, that we havent open before

- Add some of these points to a "pro" version of the bot, for some $ / month for ur extra work
Zug
#2 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 8:30:22 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
ReQuiem222;58605 wrote:
hey, sorry for my bad english and i dont know whats possible,

BUT i know that here are not many active members in this forum anymore, some spammer, some crying guys and some realy good guys but thats the last hearthstone bot, so thx to the admin for all the updates / support and help

- Never let the bot touch his own hero power or the Opponent with the mouse when the turn is over, always looks like a bot... VOUCH

- start the bot with windows, after 10 minutes the bot can start Hearthstone and load the last Deck + Config or just run the bot, click start and thats it

- download Heartharena and let the bot read the best cards from it? for better results, atm its realy so so bad :/ with better arena we can farm alot gold

- combine "find my best deck" with HS-Replay (sure need a membership)

- include a farming bot option, example : Account 1 08:00 - 14:00, Account 2 14:01 - 16:00 ... etc

- add a live textbox to the forum startpage, then we can write some words without creating a new thread :) , not for full support, just for write some help...VOUCH

- add a "new posts" button to the forum page at the top, we can click at that and we can see all new posts, that we haven't open before... Or just darken or mark read topics

- Add some of these points to a "pro" version of the bot, for some $ / month for ur extra work... AGREEABLE