Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Playing Monster Hunt & Dungeon Run
bren007pie2
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 9, 2018 1:23:12 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Firstly, JoyAdmin thanks for all the support, forum feedback, and the awesome bot! Use it every day and love it.

I've been thinking for a long time I'd be a great feature if the bot could autoplay the solo dungeons (even picking everything at random, would still beat early bosses) just to complete quests.

Disclaimer: I haven't checked to see if autocomplete quest will already do this for you but I'm assuming it won't because there are no dungeon options as of today.
DEWBOY
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 8:45:00 AM(UTC)

bren007pie2;56647 wrote:
Firstly, JoyAdmin thanks for all the support, forum feedback, and the awesome bot! Use it every day and love it.

I've been thinking for a long time I'd be a great feature if the bot could autoplay the solo dungeons (even picking everything at random, would still beat early bosses) just to complete quests.

Disclaimer: I haven't checked to see if autocomplete quest will already do this for you but I'm assuming it won't because there are no dungeon options as of today.

+1
vinna
#3 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2018 5:18:48 PM(UTC)

that would be awsome
Elefantex
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 4:35:43 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I also want that the bot could complete the Boomsday Project Puzzles.
P.S: In this web, https://www.hearthpwn.co...t-puzzles-cleared-earn, you can sea the solutions of all the puzzles
bigas89
#5 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 6:59:08 PM(UTC)

bren007pie2;56647 wrote:

+1

Please Make this happen
Zug
#6 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 8:42:23 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
bren007pie2;56647 wrote:

I am curious why the bot can't do this. Does it not visually assess what it's doing?
VeilAers
#7 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 12:38:07 AM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Bump for maximum want. So full of ask. Wow
Gummistiefel
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2019 3:08:12 PM(UTC)

I would love this feature aswell. It kind of belongs to auto complete quests if you ask me :D
jedagen
#9 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 7:01:16 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I would also like to see this feature.
It's sorta false advertising that it isn't included since the index page says it will play "most adventure games for you"...

SatelliteJedi
#10 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 2:31:17 PM(UTC)

+1 bump, would love for this to support solo adventures. It already "kind of" does, but not really. It will play the matches but it won't draft cards like it does in the arena and it also tries to leave the adventure in between matches to go back to another game mode