Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

I really wanted to use DSOBOT but....
butt sack
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 9:49:43 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I have used DSO bot in the past and it was great. This is an all around great bot for farming an otherwise extremely grindy game, a game which I like but dont have the time to commit to. I dont know why the switch to bitcoin was made. I cant remember what I used to pay for the bot before but I think it was paypal, this was years ago. Everything went fast and smooth, you guys got my money, and I got full access to the bot for the amount of time purchased. This bitcoin stuff seems a lot more complicated than paypal. Plus all of the bitcoin sites I have created an account on want some sort of verification which requires me taking a picture of my driver's license, my card, my face, and some other information, or a combination of those items..... and I am NOT comfortable with doing that just to buy a bot. I wish you guys did things like before, I dont know what made you guys make the switch over to bitcoin only.... but it must have been serious because from the comments I see a lot of other forum members dont like this bitcoin stuff. Its a shame imo, because this bot is great, and I would love to be able to purchase it with paypal and be able to use it once again. I hope you guys's business strategy with the whole bitcoin things works out.... but you should atleast reconsider allowing both bitcoin and paypal users to pay for your bot. this would increase yall's revenue and allow for a much wider range of users of your bot. more users = more money for you. Alas, this is just my opinion. You guys have always had a great bot for DSO, and I know you guys will keep it that way in the future. I wish you all good luck and maybe we can play DSO together some time.
1 user thanked butt sack for this useful post.
banane on 3/3/2019(UTC)
CellGames
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 10:29:38 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Go Kraken.com easy :)
butt sack
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 9:44:26 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
CellGames;58285 wrote:
Go Kraken.com easy :)

that website requires the same picture of id, credit card, and they want a utility statement for proof of address. gtfo here... -_-