Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bot not clicking
Britten42
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 10:47:22 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi all,

Im not sure if this is the right thread to post this so apologies if it isnt. I recently did the hour trial and everything worked fine. I then proceeded to order the month and then go to bed. Upon waking up, the bot has now decided to not work. The program orders the bot to click on 'Play'etc, but it just doesnt, sending itself into an endless loop. Nothing has changed since before I went to bed. No settings were messed with. All resolution options etc, have stayed the same. ANy help would be much appreciated
Acelmo
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 10:52:04 PM(UTC)

Man

Britten42;56937 wrote:
Hi all,

Im not sure if this is the right thread to post this so apologies if it isnt. I recently did the hour trial and everything worked fine. I then proceeded to order the month and then go to bed. Upon waking up, the bot has now decided to not work. The program orders the bot to click on 'Play'etc, but it just doesnt, sending itself into an endless loop. Nothing has changed since before I went to bed. No settings were messed with. All resolution options etc, have stayed the same. ANy help would be much appreciated

Acelmo;56935 wrote:
Hey guys...
We have to wait for an update of the bot ...
this happens every time the HS has an update ..

Let's wait ...

JoyAdmin
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 3:21:53 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4538 time(s) in 1636 post(s)
New bot patch just released.
Britten42
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 3:30:04 AM(UTC)

Cheers mate. Only got Hearthstone yesterday so wasnt aware that it could have been because of an update. Especially because the bot was working initially any way lol. Thanks