Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

15 Pages«<131415
[Vision AI] misused's HearthRanger Decks - Witchwood Expansion
kamil234
#284 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 11:45:55 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Wednesday13;56264 wrote:
Same here. The bot is hard stuck at rank 15.

I really miss the last expansion where we had Zoolock to easily reach rank 5. Now people doesn't seem to wan't to make a decent config for anything tho.

maybe learn it for yourself and make a 'decent config' instead of crying about it
4 users thanked kamil234 for this useful post.
saggypotato on 5/13/2018(UTC), Elefantex on 5/19/2018(UTC), jinglebells718 on 5/22/2018(UTC), Outcast on 6/15/2018(UTC)
paco33
#285 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 10:33:00 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
kamil234;56265 wrote:
maybe learn it for yourself and make a 'decent config' instead of crying about it

rude. Not everyone knows how to make mulligans and configs nor has the time. Thank you for your constructive input kamil! It helped so much!

Maybe a neckbeard like you could help? Cause honestly it sounds like youre the only one crying
Hellscreamgold
#287 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 12:09:34 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
paco33;56267 wrote:
rude. Not everyone knows how to make mulligans and configs nor has the time. Thank you for your constructive input kamil! It helped so much!

Maybe a neckbeard like you could help? Cause honestly it sounds like youre the only one crying

nah - it's people who come here expecting everything to be handed to them for free.

they don't even look at the text files and see about making a config.

it's not rocket science.

the kindness of people who bother to post their deck configs are the heroes here. but too many people like you and others seem to think that others should do all the work for you so you can just click a button and go.

there's people with their own custom config files for getting to legend every season. they don't share those. for obvious reasons.

there's others that will share their configs to help people with the grind to r10 (and sometimes even r5 if lucky). which is great.

then there's those that come here, not bothering to even TRY....and asking for people for configs that will get them to 5. they would be far better served posting up their own configs and asking for help tweaking them. but nope, they don't. They post a deck list without contributing anything, at all, to helping others....and ask for a config.

7 users thanked Hellscreamgold for this useful post.
Kellyloveluo on 5/13/2018(UTC), scottbreak on 5/13/2018(UTC), Totolitoto on 5/13/2018(UTC), Habanero on 5/13/2018(UTC), saggypotato on 5/13/2018(UTC), jinglebells718 on 5/22/2018(UTC), Outcast on 6/15/2018(UTC)
canibus1664
#289 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 11:52:29 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hello Misused and thank you very much for your sharing.

Started late this month, but so far so good, rank 22 to 17 during this night with a 53% winrate ratio on Odd baku paladin. Nothing to complain about, this deck works well (at least until the nerf next month). I will watch the bot play a bit and report any obvious missplay.

Like Hellscream said, people cant come in here expecting to find a deck that will reach legend for them in one night... Most people (like me I think) uses the bot simply because we cannot dedicate hours to make the climb, so the bot will reach 10 or eventually 5 if he's on a lucky run. After that, if you want to reach Legend, you need to do it manually.

As stated multiple times, under rank 5, people plays well with strong control decks. So, if you want the bot to reach Legend you pretty much need to have him understand/anticipate/counter every synergy of the opponents deck, which is probably doable, but requiers insanely good and precise settings. To confirm what Hellscream said, If I happened to have such settings, I definately would never share them.

Dont forget that once you know most of the decks in the meta, if you have at least one good control & aggro deck, it's not hard to get from 5 to Legend. Getting a good legend rank is the actual hardcore part :)
vojta123
#290 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2018 7:14:42 AM(UTC)

Odd Baku Dude Paladin 1.2
(bad english) i want report "missplay" if i have 7+ crystals bot play level up and after summont new recruit, can change summont recruit ( hero power) and after hero power use level up
zenkarus
#292 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 5:03:23 PM(UTC)

vojta123;56458 wrote:
(bad english) i want report "missplay" if i have 7+ crystals bot play level up and after summont new recruit, can change summont recruit ( hero power) and after hero power use level up

Report it using the bot's debugger, not on the forum.
Ailma
#291 Posted : Friday, June 1, 2018 9:15:41 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 8 post(s)
vojta123;56458 wrote:

That error must be corrected in the combo.json or in the configuration of the level UP File.
Even if it is an error of the bot itself, it is easy to solve.
vojta123
#293 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 5:31:20 PM(UTC)

iiNnoVation
#294 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2018 7:04:47 AM(UTC)

Hey Misused! Thanks for your awesome configs. Would you mind adding a date to when you updated the decks? For easy reference thank you :)
WinXP
#295 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 6:50:09 AM(UTC)
WinXP

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Hey @misused

You haven't posted in a while, so you may just be ghosting, I'm not sure.

Just wanted to check up on whether you'll be updating these decks. The new expansion's coming out soon, and I was wondering whether, if not now, you'll be updating/creating then?

vejpr
#296 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2018 7:19:57 PM(UTC)

WinXP;57010 wrote:
Hey @misused

You haven't posted in a while, so you may just be ghosting, I'm not sure.

Just wanted to check up on whether you'll be updating these decks. The new expansion's coming out soon, and I was wondering whether, if not now, you'll be updating/creating then?

he is not using the bot anymore so he won't be updating his decks anymore
iwabo
#297 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 12:42:36 AM(UTC)

Idk how you ever got that high of rank with that pally deck. Watching the bot play and the insane amounts of mistakes it makes, breh i watched the bot miss 8 damage to face multiple times by trading stormwind champion before attacking with a full board of minions.
EvilGirlAva
#298 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 7:52:20 PM(UTC)

Odd Paladin DUDE deck is great, reached rank 8 so far, from rank 23. but of better RNG and i could see this deck sliding down to rank 7-6
15 Pages«<131415