Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

[VisionAI] Odd Paladin
kamil234
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 6:30:49 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Since Even paladin has been nerfed, next up here's Odd Paladin.

This version is different from misused's config
- substitute 2x tar creeper for 2x stonehill defender

This deck relies on having a wide board due to hero power and other cards. There is a huge chance to discover useful minions (hi, Tarim) to help our cause.
Tarim can buff our minions, and also negate big enemy minions, which this deck lacks.

-substitite Leeroy and 1x Blessings for 2x Corridor Creeper

Same as above, we want corridor in our hand as soon as possible to start discounting it and dropping it on the board. This makes the deck a bit more resilent and midrange/value compared to rush/aggro

Alot of the settings have been taken from misused's settings, however some values were adjusted, and there some additional config files (such as Stonehill Defender discover priority, based on hsreplay data)

You can find the deck here.

Odd Paladin 1.0 -

https://www.dropbox.com/...cAwUcWbyjfnpHc5MCa?dl=0

Let me know how it does for you. Post stats.

If you want to turn up the memes to the maximum, you can also include Prince Liam. It's acutally a decent card since you can play it late game, and potentially eliminate bad 1 drop draws (and draw legendaries instead)
1 user thanked kamil234 for this useful post.
jacky1st on 6/18/2018(UTC)
int69x
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 8:55:47 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I'm testing this night, I will post a stats on the morning! :)

Start R14
kamil234
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:00:22 PM(UTC)

I havent personally tried this config yet due to lack of time, but with even pally, warlock, and spiteful decks getting some nerfs, this deck should be OK.

It will still very likely lose to some control decks, like control warrior.
int69x
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 5:40:46 AM(UTC)

Falconer210
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 8:11:54 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
The deck itself is good. As far as I can tell the files seem to work as well. In casual/concede mode it made 90%.

In ranked (2 accounts, rank 10 and 9 EU) it performed horribly though. On both accounts it scored 1 in 6 games (16,7%).
This isn't because of the deck or files though, the only decks it encountered were control decks which trash this deck.

Conclusion:
The deck is good as are the files, but the meta sucks right now.
I'll be using it to farm gold since this decks performs better than my previous farming deck.

Thanks for the effort and good job. I hope that the meta changes a bit, but right now it's control all the way.
kamil234
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 12:49:26 PM(UTC)

int69x;56391 wrote:
http://prntscr.com/jlhug0

Thanks. Not very good WR. Problem it seems since even paladin went away, alot of people play other control decks, like taunt druid, taunt warrior, quest warrior.

But Joy updated the bot today. (10.6.4.) You can try it again tonight with new vesion.

Quote:
In ranked (2 accounts, rank 10 and 9 EU) it performed horribly though. On both accounts it scored 1 in 6 games (16,7%).

6 games is not any statistically interesting. Play 30+ games and report back.

Sometimes its easy to get 5-6 game win or loss streak, its normal depends on matchups. Otherwise, yeah. Its fine for casual concede gold farming.
Ailma
#8 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 3:18:45 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 8 post(s)

Hello ,

It is too early to say anything, but I get the impression that there is a problem with the BOT.

I tried 4 different decks and all give a very low WR. The settings are the same as before the nerfs but the WR are between 30-35%, never higher.

Someone else with the same problem?
Luminence
#9 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 8:02:39 AM(UTC)

Hi!!
At first, Thank you for your work!

I'm using your deck and config. It's working quite good,even if my WR is a little more than 50%.
Here my actually results on EU server in Unranked mode only

I would like to add Leeroy to this deck that is really good. Can you improve some settings to let me add it in configs? Thank you again!
kamil234
#10 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 12:10:21 PM(UTC)

Luminence;56412 wrote:
Hi!!
At first, Thank you for your work!

I'm using your deck and config. It's working quite good,even if my WR is a little more than 50%.
Here my actually results on EU server in Unranked mode only

I would like to add Leeroy to this deck that is really good. Can you improve some settings to let me add it in configs? Thank you again!

Are you using casual concede? (if not, you should be, no reason not to in casual) This deck should have 90+% winrate with casual concede. (for farming gold, select casual mode, concede the first 10 games, then set bot to 'concede if last game won'

If you want Leeroy, remove one card and add Leeroy, then create a file called "EX1_116.json" in your directory and paste this into the file:

Code:

{
	"GameCardId":"EX1_116",	
	"ConfigComment":"Leeroy Jenkins config.",	

"BeforePlayCardBonus":
	{
		"values":
		[
			{
				"comment":"Lethal is found and we can do it!",  		  
				"condition": "opp_minions(count(),taunt=true) < 1 AND (opp_hero(count(), health) + opp_hero(count(), armor)) < 7",
				"value":"100",
			},
			{
				"comment":"Don't play this unless absolutely needed",  		  
				"condition": "*",
				"value":"-10",
			}
		],
	},

"InHandBonus":
	{
		"values":
		[
			{
				"comment":"It's more valuable to hold Leeroy until lethal (Credits to tebessa)",  		  
				"value":"20",
			}
		],
	}
}

Then stop the bot completely, and restart it again so it loads up the config.(or close out of the bot and open it again)
1 user thanked kamil234 for this useful post.
Luminence on 5/26/2018(UTC)
lamafarmarama
#13 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 7:19:16 AM(UTC)

kamil234;56414 wrote:
Are you using casual concede? (if not, you should be, no reason not to in casual) This deck should have 90+% winrate with casual concede. (for farming gold, select casual mode, concede the first 10 games, then set bot to 'concede if last game won'

what is the point of using "concede if last game won" ?
I cant see any advantage by doing so especially if you concede without considering the win potential against your opponents class.
Falconer210
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 8:09:21 AM(UTC)

kamil234;56396 wrote:
6 games is not any statistically interesting. Play 30+ games and report back.

Sometimes its easy to get 5-6 game win or loss streak, its normal depends on matchups. Otherwise, yeah. Its fine for casual concede gold farming.

Apologies, I didn't say it properly. I meant it won 1 out of every 6 games. Not that it played only 6 games and won 1.

Both accounts played about 8 hours.
Luminence
#11 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 11:30:41 AM(UTC)

kamil234;56414 wrote:

If you want Leeroy, remove one card and add Leeroy, then create a file called "EX1_116.json" in your directory and paste this into the file:

Code:

{
	"GameCardId":"EX1_116",	
	"ConfigComment":"Leeroy Jenkins config.",	

"BeforePlayCardBonus":
	{
		"values":
		[
			{
				"comment":"Lethal is found and we can do it!",  		  
				"condition": "opp_minions(count(),taunt=true) < 1 AND (opp_hero(count(), health) + opp_hero(count(), armor)) < 7",
				"value":"100",
			},
			{
				"comment":"Don't play this unless absolutely needed",  		  
				"value":"-10",
			}
		],
	},

"InHandBonus":
	{
		"values":
		[
			{
				"comment":"It's more valuable to hold Leeroy until lethal (Credits to tebessa)",  		  
				"value":"20",
			}
		],
	}
}

Then stop the bot completely, and restart it again so it loads up the config.(or close out of the bot and open it again)

Sorry man,i don't know what did you mean for casual concede!I don't know how it works and why is useful. Please,can you explain me the mechanism?
That screen is made by a normal plays. There are no conceded games!
Does it perhaps serve to meet weaker Deck's? In this case, it's possible to set automatically the bot to make some conceede before starting to farm? It's enough to concede just 10 matches,or you suggest to concede some more?
Anyway, i really thank you for Leeroy config file!! I will update the config folder and i will reset the counter and post the results!

- UPDATE 27/05/2018 -

Thank you Kamil for your suggestion! Here the results after some plays!

Now the win rate is about 70-80% :D
Falconer210
#12 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 7:40:07 AM(UTC)

Luminence;56424 wrote:
Sorry man,i don't know what did you mean for casual concede!I don't know how it works and why is useful. Please,can you explain me the mechanism?

lamafarmarama;56421 wrote:
what is the point of using "concede if last game won" ?

In Ladder play, your opponent is determined by rank. Once reached, your rank cannot drop below 20 (and 15, 10, 5 and legend). That means your opponents will always have a certain power level.

In Casual (and tavern brawl) your opponents are determined by MMR (Match Making Rating). If you win a game your MMR will rise, if you lose a game your MMR will drop. If you play casual and concede after every win your MMR will stay the same at best, but drop slowly to 0 because you can't win every game. This is also called casual concede.

This way you will always face weak opponents which the bot can beat easily. You do this basically to farm your 30 wins=100 gold each day.

If you concede many games one after another, Blizzard will (correctly) assume you're a bot and ban you.
lumby
#14 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2018 10:53:26 PM(UTC)
lumby

Stats for today

ranked 10-8 play slightly edited it play a bit more aggro
Satoru
#15 Posted : Friday, June 8, 2018 10:32:44 PM(UTC)

do u using silver.dll for AI? if change some cards does it will work?