Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Do we have anyone dedicated to making rank 5 decks at this point?
MichaelRLaberge
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 8:44:24 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Forgot how much of a grind this game is. Is anyone making Rank 5 decks? I don't really like doing ranked.

spyscouter
#2 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 8:48:47 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 17 post(s)
MichaelRLaberge;56107 wrote:
Forgot how much of a grind this game is. Is anyone making Rank 5 decks? I don't really like doing ranked.

Misused and I were working towards it with a few decks, but it seems the meta has been volatile and the Vision AI is having a harder time playing with the new mechanics. I’ve heard success stories of wild murloc pally, I would try this.

Personally I’ve just been thankful for the free 100g. If in the future things smooth out I’ll get back to coding!
1 user thanked spyscouter for this useful post.
MichaelRLaberge on 5/15/2018(UTC)
MichaelRLaberge
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:08:28 PM(UTC)

spyscouter;56122 wrote:
Misused and I were working towards it with a few decks, but it seems the meta has been volatile and the Vision AI is having a harder time playing with the new mechanics. I’ve heard success stories of wild murloc pally, I would try this.

Personally I’ve just been thankful for the free 100g. If in the future things smooth out I’ll get back to coding!

I feel ya man, this community is dying. I kinda regret buying the bot at this point.
kamil234
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:11:08 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 20 post(s)
MichaelRLaberge;56316 wrote:
I feel ya man, this community is dying. I kinda regret buying the bot at this point.

Its not that the community is dying, is that 99% of you only login to the forum to check if someone did all the work for you. You don't put any effort and expect everything to be handed to them.
MichaelRLaberge
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:12:48 PM(UTC)

Its not the easiest system to learn, I pay money to not have to put in the time. :shrug:
kamil234
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:15:19 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 20 post(s)
MichaelRLaberge;56318 wrote:
Its not the easiest system to learn, I pay money to not have to put in the time. :shrug:

The bot is a tool. You have to learn to use the tool. If you buy a lawnmower, will it mow your lawn by itself?

There is a whole section on tutorials and FAQ's. If you spent some time reading it, and looking over existing configs, you would probably learn it and understand it.

http://www.hearthranger....-Posts-Here--HSBOT.aspx

MichaelRLaberge
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:18:17 PM(UTC)

kamil234;56319 wrote:
The bot is a tool. You have to learn to use the tool. If you buy a lawnmower, will it mow your lawn by itself?

There is a whole section on tutorials and FAQ's. If you spent some time reading it, and looking over existing configs, you would probably learn it and understand it.

http://www.hearthranger....-Posts-Here--HSBOT.aspx

i guess man, idk it just sucks I guess.
Hellscreamgold
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 9:38:58 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
MichaelRLaberge;56318 wrote:

And you get your 100g every day (and likely complete quests too).

Thus, you're getting, roughly, 180 free packs each expansion by using the bot. That's a lot of money saved for what you paid for the bot.

If you're wanting it to do something that is more difficult to do, trying to help contribute to those sharing deck configs, or even trying to share a deck config, goes a long way.

Driving a car isn't easy to learn. Looking at other deck examples and creating your own deck files is easier. If you wanted to spend a bit of time while it's saving you ALL THAT MONEY for free packs.
allhearth001
#9 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 6:15:45 PM(UTC)

I for one appreciate all the guys that throw up configs and all the time and effort they put in. Much love guys! Thank you so much for helping us noobs out that can't code/have time to learn the language.

The bot is great even if you're just farming and completing quests, that's all I do now. Saves a lot of money on packs.

I pay $20 for 40 packs and I still buy them even though I'm farming for gold with the bot.