Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Has Casual Concede MMR changed?
sparkiepcmr
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 11:08:45 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Its also possible more people are jumping on the casual concede bandwagon. I play a pretty strong/cheap Mid-range hunter deck, but I noticed nearly every loss is to an opponent whose deck has strong synergy (if it's not already a tier 1 deck - lost to several tempostorm dude paladin decks).

So are more people gaming the system or did the MMR slightly change in favor of new players? Even the opponents that lose still have a decent collection. I don't remember facing these types of opponents a couple months ago, because they only had river crockolisks and chillwind yetis...
zws
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 11:26:58 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 20 post(s)
I don't think it changed. A couple days ago I saw autoconcede didn't work properly for me. In the summary I had like 30 wins vs 24 concedes with concede after game won. So the accounts' MMR was rising slowly. On the other hand today it was 30 vs 30 so maybe it was fixed. Just do a series of concedes (for example choose concede vs class and check all classes) and things should get back to normal.
allhearth001
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 4:27:02 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I play tier 1 decks and noticed a lot of good decks when i rank down, i have even lost using tier 1 decks which is like .... what? lol

So guess maybe more people are doing it is all, that's just my assumption since i do see guys with really good decks even when i'm on a 50 loss streak.
allhearth001
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2018 5:36:39 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
LMFAO - it's pretty funny I auto conceded for about 150 games in a row and just right now faced 4 tier 1 decks in a row. Gotta love it.