Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Just saw the bot do some really DUMB SHIT.
allhearth001
#1 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 3:59:09 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Ok so there were 2 minions one had 2/7 and the other don't know but doesn't matter. The one that had 2/7 was the tiger one that GAINS attack when he's attacked.

So the stupid bot Uses a spell FIRST (SHOULD HAVE BEEN SECOND NOT FIRST) which makes the 2/7 now 5/3, then uses the hero weapon to kill the original that was 2/7.

WHAT THE BOT SHOULD HAVE DONE IS USE HERO WEAPON FIRST, THEN USE THE SPELL.

I've seen the bot do a lot of dumb shit, like use 2 spells to kill 1 minion when it only takes 1, and ignore minions when they have other talents and need to be targeted first.

Sorry I just got the game a couple days ago and can't explain more, but there are a lot of flaws in this.

I've also seen it refuse 2 Legendary cards and pick a fucking 3 spell... wtf???

already and bought the lifetime so it is what it is.
WinXP
#2 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 5:54:08 AM(UTC)
WinXP

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Thanks for posting this and raising awareness about an issue, but there's a better way to do, in which it would be more productive for all of us.

In your HR Folder, there should be a sub-folder called Review(s). This contains the saved data replays from ALL your games. If you can find it and then upload it, it would provide a more conclusive basis to work on.

In addition, the bot often acts on it's config files, and chooses the best decision to take. In the scenario that you mentioned, choosing a legendary might not have been the best play as of that moment in the bot's view.

I'm in the same position as you with the lifetime license, but we cant expect the admins to nitpick through every single post about a misplay can we? Anyway, thats just my tips, thanks again for posting the misplay
1 user thanked WinXP for this useful post.
Ynnoz on 2/16/2018(UTC)
allhearth001
#3 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 3:54:58 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
WinXP;54597 wrote:
Thanks for posting this and raising awareness about an issue, but there's a better way to do, in which it would be more productive for all of us.

In your HR Folder, there should be a sub-folder called Review(s). This contains the saved data replays from ALL your games. If you can find it and then upload it, it would provide a more conclusive basis to work on.

In addition, the bot often acts on it's config files, and chooses the best decision to take. In the scenario that you mentioned, choosing a legendary might not have been the best play as of that moment in the bot's view.

I'm in the same position as you with the lifetime license, but we cant expect the admins to nitpick through every single post about a misplay can we? Anyway, thats just my tips, thanks again for posting the misplay

Thanks -

Yeah I turned that off takes up too much data and if it overwrites the data anyone with an SSD will NOT want to have that turned on it WILL kill your SSD from all the data overwrites.

I just keep seeing it attack a 4 health minion with a 2 or 3, so it kills off my minion, then uses a spell that it should have used to kill the enemy minion without the help and killing off my minion because it's not even needed, in fact it just kills my minion for no reason because the spell is more than enough to kill the enemy.

I just saw it do that 3 times in the past 15 minutes.