Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Allow the outdated version of Silverfish to be used regardless.
JogadorAbs
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 5:11:38 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
My main botting deck is a Goblin vs Gnomes aggro deck (about 3 YEARS old). No new cards, only face. Silverfish did an awesome job with that deck. Since the 10.1.0.1 update, Silverfish wont launch anymore, even though it was working perfectly with the 9.xxxx version 2 days ago, with K&C.

There is no GvG decks data for Vision AI, and i dont want to learn a whole language to code my deck again. Please allow Silverfish again. Let me take my own risks.
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 10:30:43 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
You don't need to learn anything at all.

Just find some good decks suitable for vision a.i., all by default, bot can play it well, no need to setup anything.

ustica
#3 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 4:37:06 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
JogadorAbs;53079 wrote:
My main botting deck is a Goblin vs Gnomes aggro deck (about 3 YEARS old). No new cards, only face. Silverfish did an awesome job with that deck. Since the 10.1.0.1 update, Silverfish wont launch anymore, even though it was working perfectly with the 9.xxxx version 2 days ago, with K&C.

There is no GvG decks data for Vision AI, and i dont want to learn a whole language to code my deck again. Please allow Silverfish again. Let me take my own risks.

I think that Silverfish would not know how to behave when meeting new minions or spell that came out after it became outdated