Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Notification on every game boot- Card changes(FieryWarAx changes patch)
MarinoBog
#1 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2017 3:56:54 PM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
So guys I'm having a problem...
When I let bot run every so often because of noone-knows reasons(internet/lag/whatever esle) HS game client shots off and than bot restarts it but when the game gets booted up bot canno't go past the CARD CHANGES NOTIFICATION WINDOW because it can not press the Ok button on that windows so it get's stuck with that.
I let bot play last week but every time I get back home I see that it got stuck on that same NEW CARDS NOTIFICATION that HS has (Fiery war ax, hex, innervater and so on.)
Can someone help me fix this problem pls?
Even with this new patch 9,40 the notification is still up and if I let bot run to get my 100 gold cap and to climb ladder if it the game turns off and the bot try to boot it up again it won't be able to pass the These cards have changed window...
This is the problem because every time I let bot run(my game crashes at least one to few times...)
Thanks for any help I get :)
botwhat
#2 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2017 4:34:34 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
That is a strange issue. Once you click through the OK screens you should never see that again. Those changes were made a while ago. I would suggest trying to reinstall the game possibly. There's something going on with the game itself where it's not accepting the fact that you've already seen and OK'd the changes. That should only happen one time.
1 user thanked botwhat for this useful post.
MarinoBog on 11/6/2017(UTC)
MarinoBog
#3 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2017 7:19:52 PM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Man

I deinstalled the game and removed all past files than installed HS again, and it is still there... I can not get rid of that... Anyone have any better solutions?

***EDIT: This bug occurs only on computer... not on my android smartphone... so yeah still don't know how to fix it...
MarinoBog
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 7:29:52 PM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Man

Please guys help...anyone... because the Bot is unusable because of this issue. Because every time I let it play and I go out it shuts down from time to time(but every time at least once when the bot is playing) so after the hour, two, half an hour game crashes and when the bot boots it up again it canno't go through the "These cards have changed " notification so yeah...
@JoyAdmin can you make bot bypass this notification from Blizzard.

again, I uninstalled deleted all files than again installed but the issue reaccures.
Btw I posted on blizz forum but noone answered there still(it's been more than 24h)
thanks again guys for a support
JoyAdmin
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 11:39:59 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
In next update, it'll be improved to close such dialog automatically if it shows up again and again.

I think it's related with game's local cache.
1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
MarinoBog on 11/8/2017(UTC)
MarinoBog
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 7:28:19 AM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Man

JoyAdmin;52474 wrote:
In next update, it'll be improved to close such dialog automatically if it shows up again and again.

I think it's related with game's local cache.

It's not because as the @cgmcnama explained I also did everything to try to make it disapear but it did not work, so yeah who knows what's that about...
But currently I can not run bot because I know it's going to crash(the game not the bot) after some time, usually one hour or so after constant playing...so yeah mayve a hotfix soon would be appreciated :D
MarinoBog
#9 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 8:39:44 AM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Man

@everyone
I did post this problem on Blizz bug forums 5-6 days before
But I did not get a respond
Does anybody know how should I resolve this issue because it's getting on my nervs...