Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Extreme lag which makes the bot unable to function
Aezuregos
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 1:18:46 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello,

As mentioned in other posts, the bot is experiencing a shitton of lag (see everywhere on forum about what i mean with this). I run a clean and fresh installation and i also turned off my Windows Defender and even my firewall. I don't have other anti virus programs. Also i have been looking at the task manager and i have closed ALL applications and programs which are NOT needed to run everything but which DO suck-up speed or CPU energy.

Taken i run a smooth and clean install and don't use unneeded memory speed. And also taken in consideration i am an experienced botter with other software (Pokemon botting / Honorbuddy etc), i don't think the problems is @ my side.

I am open for suggestions but i am a new customer and i payed 20 euro for 1 year. I want a functional program. If not i want my money back or i will write my experiences with this software on: epicnpc forum / ownedcore forum / playerauctions forum etc etc etc.

No hard feelings but doing business is buying - receiving and it is not functioning.

Kind regards from The Netherlands.
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 10:37:42 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Laggy comes from some unknown reasons related with your computer's environment.

Can you try to install/move game into other directory other than default, like d:\hearthstone etc.

Also ensure to extract Hearthranger rar file other than default [download] directory.

Bot needs full rights to access installed directory (read&write), game's directory (read), game's process (read/write), and game's registry (read/write).

Hearthranger has free trail time, you can use it to confirm it works or not on your system without buying it.

Don't worry we'll refund to you if you can not figure it out what's wrong in your system.

* if bot just shows slow mouse moving, you can speed up mouse movement in

[Task Editor] --> [Bot control option] --> [Mouse move speed].

or just turn [Show mouse movement path] OFF.
Aezuregos
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 8:21:52 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the reply. What do you mean with full access? I opened as admin. I placed the bot on local disk c:

I will try to put it in another folder. Any other suggestions to make it work? I already turned off virus things and windows defender. Please some more things i can try to remove the lag :).
JoyAdmin
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 11:02:27 PM(UTC)

Run it as admin usually can solve [access right] issue.

if you have anti-virus software, ensure list [hearthranger.exe] into its white list.
Aezuregos
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2017 7:21:03 AM(UTC)

I dont think it is gonna work. I have been trying things and i would like a reimbursement of my money.
JoyAdmin
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2017 7:43:40 AM(UTC)

Sure please ask refund through paypal, we'll process it soon.

Aezuregos
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2017 9:19:01 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the honost manner at which you do business. You couldve not given me my money back but you do. I appreciate. Will keep an eye on the bot, and if the lag / delay issues are gone, then i will probably return.

Greets,

Aezuregos.
Aezuregos
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 1:29:55 PM(UTC)

Hello,

There is no refund button in Paypal. There is only a button where i can open a complaint and ask for buyer protection. Which there is not. There is not buyers protection on digital goods. What are you doing now? Is this the way at which we communicate and do business? There's no refund button... Why you sent me there. You said i can get a reimbursement. You said this and typed this. Please do reimburse my money. I also have mailed and PM. I now wait for reply.

Best regards,

Aezuregos.
JoyAdmin
#9 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 8:54:33 PM(UTC)

There is buyers protection in paypal.

And we received your request from paypal, now it's been processed.

We have run this project over 3 years, don't worry about it.
1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
Aezuregos on 11/7/2017(UTC)
Aezuregos
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 5:40:35 PM(UTC)

Just had confirmation that the money has been in a returnal process. I would like to become a customer again when the lag issue is gone.

It's cheaper than 'elsewhere' (no commercial intentions), and it wins more and makes decks. It's awesome software. I just wish it didnt had any lag.

Thanks for the honost manner at which u do business. Thanks for the refund.

Kind regards!

Just wanna add: The buyer protection isnt for digital goods, so strictly taken i didnt had any rights upon refund via Paypal. Just because you promissed it. Kind regards again!