Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bot does not start.
Aezuregos
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 2:37:20 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I followed the instructions. I extracted and i open the .exe as admin. Bot does not open. It gives me the error "Program has stopped working, do you wanna sent an error report".

I looked at the FAQ as i was told, looked on forum, can't find a solution. I would like to have some assistance. Not just sending me through. I done my best on my part. It does not work.

EDIT: I also installed Windows framework etc. Those things are installed.
VeilAers
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 6:45:30 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Aezuregos;52297 wrote:
I followed the instructions. I extracted and i open the .exe as admin. Bot does not open. It gives me the error "Program has stopped working, do you wanna sent an error report".

I looked at the FAQ as i was told, looked on forum, can't find a solution. I would like to have some assistance. Not just sending me through. I done my best on my part. It does not work.

EDIT: I also installed Windows framework etc. Those things are installed.

Launching as admin?
Aezuregos
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 11:22:28 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I did this. I launched as admin. I know my ways around with botting software. I also used Honorbuddy for many years. But this didn't caused the error. The error was caused because i kept the file in the downloads folder of my OS. And not placed it towards C: disk. That solved the issue. Thanks for the reply :).
1 user thanked Aezuregos for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 11/1/2017(UTC)
VeilAers
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 1:29:21 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Aezuregos;52307 wrote:
I did this. I launched as admin. I know my ways around with botting software. I also used Honorbuddy for many years. But this didn't caused the error. The error was caused because i kept the file in the downloads folder of my OS. And not placed it towards C: disk. That solved the issue. Thanks for the reply :).

I keep mine in Google Drive to keep the logs synced between computers. Bot will simply refuse to start if admin isn't explicitly set, no matter what user privileges I've given the folder. Just found it easier to link a shortcut with admin rights by default on each PC's desktop.