Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

[Ver.9.9.0.0] Still not working
gengar
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 7:48:08 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi, it have been two days seems the game update and my bot still not working now. It seems the bot was trying to click on the button but fail. So it was not even able to click the 'Play Standard' at all.

I have been trying several solutions including change the language of game or client, re-download the bot or even uninstall my hearthstones, but nothing happens. I haven't got the new skin of Warlock and I really didn't know what I can do.

So is anyone facing the same problem like me? Or if is there still something wrong on the bot? As I have been using HearthRanger for several months and this just happen after this 9.2 update of game. Thanks~
gengar
#2 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 11:12:04 AM(UTC)

I asked my friend to download a trail version, and his bot can't start a game either.

Still click on text problems here. Help Joy!
Ynnoz
#3 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 12:42:25 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Strange. I installed Hearthstone from scratch (UK version), language US with the latest bot (did update the bot once more via Launcher.exe) and it works fine. I use it with two HeartRanger accounts on two different computers, all OK.

Can you try starting HearthRanger with the Launcher.exe and see if you can update?
JoyAdmin
#4 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 4:27:36 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
It may be related bot has no right to access game's directory after game update.

You can try to move game's directory to other than 'C:\Program Files (x86)', and ensure everyone can access game's directory and its sub directories.
expendable__
#5 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 5:54:40 PM(UTC)

when ever i choose paladin deck and start to play bot never uses hero power and always missplays
gengar
#6 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 6:57:49 PM(UTC)

Change the directory didn't work, as the bot was already able to know the deck list from the game. But I restore my computer into a restore point a week ago, and than update the HS game client, and now the bot works again.

Update: it only win for 10 games, and now it doesn't work again. Still the same problem it can't actually click in the game.
gengar
#7 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 3:04:05 AM(UTC)

Hi Joy, I have been doing lots of test and finally found the reason why the bot doesn't work. (After restore and even re-install my windows several times.

It turns out, that your new version of bot doesn't work well with the windows scale with a scale factor 125%. On this situation, the bot will fail to click on the text in the game. I'm now running on a 100% scale factor and every thing is fine at this moment. And when every I use my external display with an 125%, it failed to work.

Please fix this problem in case someone else facing the same problem. And still thank your work on the bot.
1 user thanked gengar for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 10/22/2017(UTC)