Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Can't Queue Multiple Tasks
xFishStix
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 4:41:17 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Ever since the update I can't queue multiple tasks and it used to show me the win percentage out of however many games the bot had played using the deck in the loaded task but it no longer does.

Does anyone else have this issue?
xFishStix
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 12:24:55 AM(UTC)

Still have this issue... Can someone please help me out?
EyeBotHearthstone
#3 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 4:53:37 PM(UTC)

have you downloaded the newest version fresh from the download thread, deleting the current folder entirely (or renaming it to back it up) and then installed it fresh and unblocked the dlls again while setting it up? I've had to do that once in a while, after anumber of updates sometimes you may need to do it again. Always download th emost up to date version form the forums before a fresh install. And then set exceptions for the folde rin AV again, even if the destination is identical afterward. And you may get a prompt to allow exception on the .exe when running it again, just allow, then exit out of the program and start it up again. In right-click compatibility options on the .exe make sure run as admin is checked too. It will not work properly, if at all if that hasn't been done. I've forgotten in the past, and picked up on that but remember it now. I've been using this probably for a good 2 years by now, and have no problems and no stolen accounts so it's safe to run as admin and add exceptions for the folder and files. No need for concerns.
xFishStix
#4 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 5:36:44 PM(UTC)

I actually figured out the problem last night and I feel like an idiot lol... I had "do not use queue" selected..

But thank you so much for your response and help!