Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Jade Druid
twilightsparkele
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 1:48:21 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Currently one of the best decks in the meta, with a lot of different variations, but the core cards in this deck are bugged for the bot. Even though the bot cannot play this deck well, by simply playing big jade golems, it will still be able to take many wins in higher ranks because of the control meta.

The first problem is Jade idol. The bot uses the shuffle 3 jade idols into the deck every time even though it already has like 50 of them in the deck. I think this needs to be fixed. The first jade idol should always summon a jade, then the rest is shuffle. If its possible, maybe add like a counter or jade cards for the bot so that when it reaches 1, it shuffles jade idols, otherwise it should only play jade golems. This has been pointed out a few months ago and hasn't seen any change yet.

Second is ramping. The main goal of jade druid is to cheat out the mana curve and play high tempo minions with lots of mana. The bot looks like it rather kill a shitty 1/1 minion with wrath rather than using ramp and taking one damage. With mire keeper, it seems to like to summon the 2/2 a lot instead of ramping. Idk how you can code this but it should really prefer ramping. Nourish is also broken as it seems to prefer ramping for mana even when it has 8-10 mana for some reason, rather than just playing cards.

Innervate is also pretty bad as it prefers to innervate for one mana half the time to use a swipe or something to clear the board. The bot seems to favour the board so much more than playing minions from its hand that can contest the board, a problem that hasn't been looked into for a while now.

Spell use/value. I feel like there isn't enough value in ultimate infestation because the bot seems to prefer killing 1/1 minions with its hero power instead of using a super high value card to gain a massive lead. It also just randomly uses earthen scales instead of saving it for a big golem or something. I think this problem needs to be looked into as I have reported these misplays a lot but it doesn't seem to get attention.

Also with jade druid, the decision making of the bot usually takes so long that it always ropes and runs out of time to make a turn.

Auctioneer needs to be low value unless it can use spells to draw.

Also while im here, I feel like all the new hero powers need adjusting for value because they're all used very badly. Hunter picks the highest cost minion, mage prefers to not finish 1 hp minions for a free 3/6 and Shaman evolves a minion it plays rather than a minion that is damaged. Theres also the babbling book, 1/1 add random best to hand problem where its over valued af, and it coins out babbling book on turn one leaving one extra mana for some reason.
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 2:29:13 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4538 time(s) in 1636 post(s)
Jade idol, Nourish has been readjusted/fixed in latest v.9.8.5.0.

You can write your own json file to control every card's behavior to fit your deck.

Or you can keep reporting misplay, we will check every report from users.

We always keep improving default play with every update.
twilightsparkele
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 5:40:50 PM(UTC)

Nourish still nourished for mana when it has full mana crystals tho.
mrgodai
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 7:03:32 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
twilightsparkele;51200 wrote:
Nourish still nourished for mana when it has full mana crystals tho.

i think you need to "write your own json file"
twilightsparkele
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2017 4:26:35 AM(UTC)

mrgodai;51201 wrote:
i think you need to "write your own json file"

It was a misplay that was reportedly fixed. Is it not ok for me to report it again as a bug? Isnt it better for things to be fixed for the community rather than just for myself? I've written my own json files for a lot of cards already because some misplays aren't getting fixed and I have shared them. If this vision AI is going to grow, just like silverfish/redfish did, shouldnt these problems be addressed for everyone?
headpirate
#6 Posted : Friday, September 8, 2017 7:59:18 AM(UTC)

@twilightsparkele do you have the jade druid files that scott posted but ended up erasing from their post? if yes, you can send me, please? thank you (sorry my google translate english x) )