Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

This bot is amazing!
Blue Sheep
#1 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 8:37:20 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I have had this bot around maybe 4 months now, I was unsure at first, but this was maybe the best purchase I have ever made. I do not use the bot to climb ladder, I use it only to farm gold AND FARM GOLD IT DID! I will not say how many Frozen Throne packs it got me, as I would hate for that info to end up on reddit and this bot to get bad attention, but lets just say I am enjoying the expansion!

4 months, a lot of farming, safe, dont second guess, just buy it, it is sooooo worth it (if you all think it is safe, I will list how many packs I have had in my 4 months)
scottbreak
#2 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 9:55:39 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
Blue Sheep;50804 wrote:
I have had this bot around maybe 4 months now, I was unsure at first, but this was maybe the best purchase I have ever made. I do not use the bot to climb ladder, I use it only to farm gold AND FARM GOLD IT DID! I will not say how many Frozen Throne packs it got me, as I would hate for that info to end up on reddit and this bot to get bad attention, but lets just say I am enjoying the expansion!

4 months, a lot of farming, safe, dont second guess, just buy it, it is sooooo worth it (if you all think it is safe, I will list how many packs I have had in my 4 months)

~180 The power of math. ;-)
Blue Sheep
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 11:53:19 PM(UTC)

lolz, around there, I did not do it everyday, but yes I got like 150
Blue Sheep
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 12:17:07 AM(UTC)

Here is a response I gave to a possible up and coming botter to answer my opinion on some things, I am not a pro, but I would like to help the community any way I can, here is my response to how I did it and how to be safe

" hey, there are some post that are very in depth and explain how not to get caught better than I can, but I will give you a few tips and tell you what I do...

What I do is only grind gold, some people climb ladder, or farm hero portraits with weak decks auto playing low on ladder, honestly...I just let pirate warrior farm until max gold and then the bot shuts itself off for me. Also I have the bot do my quest, you can set it to auto do quest and than run pirate warrior, this is a kid friendly thing, took no thought to use
Blue Sheep
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 12:17:41 AM(UTC)

SAFETY:

there are 2 levels of safety, sorta safe and VERY safe

I have sorta safe methods, some people think letting pirate run 7 days a week sounds dangerous, however after much in depth search, no hearthranger user has ever been banned, many bots insert something in the game to run it, hearth ranger does not and is much safer, One guy said hes ran 7 days a week for 2 years, and is fine

super safe is running bot realistically, no one would play pirate 7 days a week and than stop till max gold, however from my experience and everyone elses this does not matter, you can run it 7 days a week

I read a post on reddit highly up voted THOUSANDS, on how to spot a bot, I laughed my socks off because this bot is soooo smart it looks just like a payer and did literally none of the things posted lol

HOWEVER, never let your bot run high on ladder, rank 5 and up, personally I never let mine go above 10, the more elite crowd is up there, and they HATE bots and are the crowd that actually takes time to report

Overall a bot is always a risk, however the cool people at hearthranger have made the risk seemingly non existence. On a side note I still financially support hearthstone, I spent 90$ last year and 35$ so far this year,

Have fun, bot it up, any thanks are appreciated
fabio15
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 1:54:15 AM(UTC)

Is there even any chance to get banned for botting playing casual games just to farm 100g? i spent some money and i dont want to lost it thanks