Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

It seems I can't use the bot with the new update.
gaggola
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 6:53:09 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi today, when I opened for the first time the version of the bot 9.5.5 I don't know why and how it stops to working, everytime that I start the program He doesn't load the data and he crashes, so I went on the forum and I found the thread of the 9.6.0 patch. I tried to update manually starting the launcher of version 9.5.5 and he stills don't working, he says server not ready, restart to try again, so I downloaded the 9.6.0 directly on the forum and when I start the 9.6.0 he says hearthranger init help stopped working, so I don't do what do now and I'm stucked, the antivirus it's not a problem and I start the programs with admin privilege mode so I'm hoping someone help me found a solution thanks.

I post the screen that maybe can help you

http://imgur.com/a/JYTtG

http://imgur.com/a/IKwKw

http://imgur.com/a/ndbGY
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 10:37:59 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
gaggola on 5/30/2017(UTC)
gaggola
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 11:20:59 AM(UTC)

I have the same problem of the boy of the first link I think, the second one I didn't find anything useful, my program start and crash few second after, his problem is a little different imh! by the way I don't use any proxy server like the first one, I only changed my dns yersterday but I think it's not the problem because I resetted the first dns I used and still don't work, I unistalled NEt framework 4.6 for the 4.7 and nothing to do, I looked for the port 81 if was closed by the firewall but nothing so I dont know really what do right know ç_ç
p.s I tried the follow the first link guide of the guy but nothing changed unfortunally.
JoyAdmin
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 12:28:23 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Looks like your .net framework is messed up, you can run game + bot in a clean virtual machine or clean up your local system's .net framework runtime, then reinstall it from .net 3.5 sp1, then .net 4.0 or higher.

gaggola
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 7:47:26 AM(UTC)

I tried with Vm and finally it work thanks, after I'll try following your suggestion regarding net framework, but for now the problem is solved thanks for the help!