Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Token Druid Deck
bobhelmut
#1 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 9:09:37 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Token druid is very strong! Only problem is, bot still doesn't play perfectly. I was wondering if anyone could compose deck rules, combos, stuff like that? I have a basic mulligan already.

Bot has gotten rank 9 on its own - almost to rank 8 right now!

I will post my decklist if there is any interest.

Thanks(-:
otkpotato
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 12:44:24 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 57 post(s)
bobhelmut;49499 wrote:
Token druid is very strong! Only problem is, bot still doesn't play perfectly. I was wondering if anyone could compose deck rules, combos, stuff like that? I have a basic mulligan already.

Bot has gotten rank 9 on its own - almost to rank 8 right now!

I will post my decklist if there is any interest.

Thanks(-:

token shaman is the new tier 1. might as well start testing it and start allocating resources for rules combos etc for token shaman instead.
botwhat
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 12:28:38 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
I'm still working on golden druid so I've been playing around with jade druid and token druid. Token druid seems to be the stronger of the two since the deck seems to play aggro style decks better than control variants. I'm sitting around rank 15 with it. I haven't had it do well enough to get me any lower. I'd prefer to be running it at rank 20 but I was testing some paladin decks early in the season because I was grinding out golden for that class and it's what got me down to 15. I have yet to have a standard deck make it to rank 10 or better. I'm reporting all the misplays and they seem to be getting patched fairly quickly so my advice would be to help by contributing the misplays so we can get the logic worked out for the decks you are running. Mulligan files are very easy to create. The issues seem to be with ordering or not testing a secret, little things like that where it can cost the game early in the match over something as simple as attacking the hunter first to test a secret before minions are played etc. I'm reporting 3 or 4 misplays a day when I have time to watch it. I think this is what we need most right now to improve the decks.

To potato's post. I played around with Token shaman a bit early in the expansion with very little rules and it's definitely been one of the strongest decks I've tested even with default rules. With some tweaks it could be very strong.

I still have to finish rogue, druid and mage for golden so those are my focus at the moment. I can run aggro druid right now due to it's strength to grind that out. Mech mage in wild I think can be an easy deck to use for mage but I'm not sure what to do about rogue. Most of the strong decks for rogue require skill and don't seem to work well with the bot. Maybe I'll build a deathrattle based deck to use. I think that could go a long way.
twilightsparkele
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 1:07:36 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Ive been playing token druid a lot recently as well and I've noticed a few issues that need a bit of fine tuning. The bot sometimes attacks before buffing minions, sometimes values flooding the board less before buffing minions and also sometimes miscalculates the damage on the board with the buffs. Also the bot does weird shit like coin innervate living mana for 2 little treants and not adapting vicious fledgling properly (i.e divine shield>windfury, etc.)

I think the only thing the bot needs to fix is vicious fledgling adapt value and playing minions and buffing the minions before attacking, and it should be pretty good to go. (fuck taunt adapt triggers me)

(also i should mention im running the beast variant because i don't have enough cards since im botting 3 new accounts each to test different decks)
kqwerty123
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 3:45:31 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
bobhelmut- it would be great if u can post me the deck... my decklists right now is using Lives aggro deck...got myself to 11 with it yesterday through bot.
left it on all night came back and it was 15 again LOOOL. Which AI are u using. Could give a quick description. Thank you

if there is any update on tokken druids AI..please send it here will gladly crash test it.
bobhelmut
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 4:33:04 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
kqwerty123;49538 wrote:
bobhelmut- it would be great if u can post me the deck... my decklists right now is using Lives aggro deck...got myself to 11 with it yesterday through bot.
left it on all night came back and it was 15 again LOOOL. Which AI are u using. Could give a quick description. Thank you

if there is any update on tokken druids AI..please send it here will gladly crash test it.

Here is the article my decklist is from: http://www.hearthstoneto...ck-list-guide-standard/

I am using vision a.i., trying to contribute to its development (-:
JogadorAbs
#7 Posted : Friday, June 2, 2017 9:52:00 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Can you post your basic mulligan rules for us?